• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[art, hosted] DnD Iconics gallery! Today: Alexandra!

Negative Zero

First Post
Xarlen said:
Not to knock Lidda, either, but... Isn't she supposed to have a Charisma of 8?

dunno, but CHA affect force of personality, sense of self worth and how you come across when talkingto other ppl, not necessarily how you look. Lidda's a cutie, but she's probly obnoxious as hell and lacking self esteem *shrug*

~NegZ

Dalamar

Adventurer
Negative Zero said:
very nice but, purple nail polish?? lol
If you look reeaallly carefully, you'll see that that's the color in the PHB pic (I spent a couple of minutes trying to see what color they were;))

Klaus

First Post
Dalamar -> Really cool! Just as a sidenote, Hennet's shoulderpad and "useless arm protections" are black leather, just like his "useless abdominal/one leg protection". Other than that, he looks perfect! Could you e-mail me all of the Iconics you colored, but with white backgrounds?

Xarlen -> Charisma alone doesn't tell the whole story. Lidda has a decent Str and Con scores, and her Dex is up there, so her body is fit, so I went for a gymnast-type look. And maybe she doesn't get attached to people, keeping everyone at bay, and is greedy as hell (look at the treasure chest pic in the PHB), so people tend to not trust her much (hence low Cha). If she didn''t look that darned cute, she'd have Cha 6 or something! :)

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'll do that later today, just checking quickly here before sauna.

Why do you want white backgrounds? Are you going to put them on a single canvas?

Dalamar

Adventurer
I sent them your way, but realized after doing it, that I didn't remember to put my screen name anywhere. :eek:
I sent them each in a separate email, each having the name of the Iconic as the subject (don't ask me why I did it that way, I don't know).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads