Atatas

eduar

First Post
time ago I worked in the missing dragons mentioned in the IH Bestiary, at this point I do not have much free time but I will try to finish what I started and show

time ago I worked in the missing dragons mentioned in the IH Bestiary, at this point I do not have much free time but I will try to finish what I started and show

The Destiny and Doom dragons? I have them in that impromptu book I put together I think.

Matter of fact, I'll add it to the page. Mind you I've altered some stuff for my own use, so please forgive me if it isn't exactly perfect or what the original was. :/

Anyway I called it the 'Cosmic Bestary' check it out.

Edit:
Sorry for the formatiing of the document, it got messed up in order to make it compatible with the site.

Attachments

• Cosmic Bestiary.doc
    189.5 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

Belzamus

First Post
Just so you know, that version of my Titan of Oblivion you have in there is way old. I made it before I even had Ascension. Here's my revised version, which is... much more in line with its flavor text of "heralding the end times of dimensions". :p

The idea is that one of these things manifesting in any of the other 5 dimensions is grounds for the entire pantheon banding together in a desperate attempt to destroy it. They were actually the foes of the sidereals in my setting; by the time the actual deities came along, the void was sealed off from creation.

Sometime, I should show off these guys' chieftain, a First One of double Time and double Entropy who clocks in around ECL 900. :p

Attachments

• Immortal Titan of Oblivion.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 183

Just so you know, that version of my Titan of Oblivion you have in there is way old. I made it before I even had Ascension. Here's my revised version, which is... much more in line with its flavor text of "heralding the end times of dimensions". :p

The idea is that one of these things manifesting in any of the other 5 dimensions is grounds for the entire pantheon banding together in a desperate attempt to destroy it. They were actually the foes of the sidereals in my setting; by the time the actual deities came along, the void was sealed off from creation.

Sometime, I should show off these guys' chieftain, a First One of double Time and double Entropy who clocks in around ECL 900. :p

Hell yeah you should! That'd be awesome! Thanks btw, I appreciate it.

Belzamus

First Post
I'm pretty sure he has your stuff in that "collected works of this board" file he posted, Paradox. ;)

That said, Beef, I think this project ought to have it's own thread for discussion.

Also, it seems I lost my revised copy of that guy I mentioned. The version I have is a mess, can't really show him off. Sorry.

Have you seen Khorvanis (my demiurge) floating around the board, Beef?

Not to toot my own horn too much, but you people were aware of this thread and this one, right?

Paradox, I didn't know these existed. You are a beautiful creature.

I'm pretty sure he has your stuff in that "collected works of this board" file he posted, Paradox. ;)

That said, Beef, I think this project ought to have it's own thread for discussion.

Also, it seems I lost my revised copy of that guy I mentioned. The version I have is a mess, can't really show him off. Sorry.

Have you seen Khorvanis (my demiurge) floating around the board, Beef?

No worries Bel, I agree that this should have it's own thread.

I haven't seen your demiurge, but I would love to if you have it. :)

Remove ads