Atatas

Lexivore

First Post
Hey UK, I have a question about the atata template. Does waiting for your next release count as being time tortured? Because if it does there are a lot of atatas on this forum.:p

eduar

First Post
XD you are right

but not me, at least not anymore, I already made ​​up my mind that I shall not see Immortals Handbook new material, and as I am now trying Pathfinder and I'm still not ready to 4e I do not think I have the chance to use it anyway

Mr.Satan

First Post
I've also pretty much given up all hope of seeing anything 3.5 related. Krusty hasn't even made the Nosferatu, which he's been promising for years now. It'd be nice if he'd actually toss out a 3.5 trinket now and then.

It's not like it takes that long to make a singular template or a few random epic feats, monsters, or divine abilities every so often.

I understand that he fell in love with 4E, but he still has a lot of fans that don't like 4E and never will, no matter how much he tries to sway them.

I'm wondering if perhaps those that visit these threads that enjoy 3.5 should start creating again. I really enjoyed reading all those 3.5 creations and will likely end up putting many of them in a text file at some point.

Even if Krusty won't create anything 3.5 related, there's nothing stopping any of us from doing so.

It does seem kinda sad though that the best designer I've seen in a while just...more or less abandoned 3.5 and thus...his 3.5 fans.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
At the risk of going completely off-topic, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Eternity Publishing when 5E comes out (since it's now pretty well acknowledged that it's being worked on).

eduar

First Post
At the risk of going completely off-topic, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Eternity Publishing when 5E comes out (since it's now pretty well acknowledged that it's being worked on).

5e is already coming out? so soon? for when? what happened? WotC is going to crash?

eduar

First Post
Who would have guessed?
I hope this new edition be better than the past one, more similar to 3e or at least more interesting to play for me :D

Remove ads