3E/3.5 Attempt to rebuild conversion library: please upload conversions to 3.5 here

Ansryn

First Post
I have seen the posts, but these individual modules are for level 4-7. I'm looking for a possible conversion A1-4 (Scourge Of The Slavelords - for levels 7-11), which is the revised version of the individual modules, so that I can play it after T1-4 (Temple of elemental evil - for levels 1-7).

jennanorm

First Post
Howl from the North Conversion

Here is my 3.5 conversion of WSG2, Howl from the North.

Attachments

• Howl from the North Conversion.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 226

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
This site has a lot of conventions I used before.

And maybe someone could put all that's here in some sort of easy recognizable order and wiki it so I could add a sticky post with a link to it?

kyton5150

First Post
I have been scouring the net for a converted Curse of the Azure Bonds module... I am horrible at converting and was wondering if anyone has it. I have a PDf of the original module if it is needed.

Teacher Man

Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to thank your for the conversions. I am a co-adviser for the RPG club in a Las Vegas High School. My evil twin and I are going to run a short tournament for our members using modules G1 and S1, so our kids get an idea of how a tournament is run. Your conversions just made that much easier to do.

I will let you all know how the tournament goes!

caiasward

First Post
Anyone done a conversion for the excellent modules The Sentinel (UK2) and The Gauntlet (UK3). I ran it on the fly for a group a while ago but lost my notes. I'm going to convert them for E6 and would be interested in seeing how people converted them.

jennanorm

First Post
X4 Master of the Desert Nomads

One of my all time favorite modules. I actually completed this a few months ago, but forgot to post it. Sorry.

Attachments

• Master of the Desert Nomads 1.docx
    58.1 KB · Views: 212

pfloyd

The Dude Abides
Anyone done a conversion for the excellent modules The Sentinel (UK2) and The Gauntlet (UK3). I ran it on the fly for a group a while ago but lost my notes. I'm going to convert them for E6 and would be interested in seeing how people converted them.

I plan on converting them to 3.5e soon (as well as HARP and D&D Next, perhaps Savage Worlds).

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4