ATTN DEFCON: Warriors of the Coast

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
DEFCON:

Just before enworld crashed, you mentioned a new game. There were several replies, including one of mine, before the server died. If you restart it, I'm sure you'll get new hits!

drothgery

First Post
I did some googling to see how much of the thread was in their cache, but only the first three or four posts were; no character write ups made it.

I've got Kahlia ir'Indari (the Archivist from Thrane) saved; I'd need to rebuild what I had for Sanne d'Lyrander (dragonmarked Rogue and sailor).

Azaar

Explorer
Yeah, I'm still interested as well. Also need to find out whether racial substitution levels from Races of Eberron are allowed or not. If so... well, I'll be working myself up a warforged artificer, unless the Complete series is available -- can't remember whether it was or not.

Bront

The man with the probe
The complete series was allowed I believe. I didn't see Races listed, but I'm sure if you tell him what the sub levels do, he'll allow them.

drothgery

First Post
And Heroes of Horror definitely wasn't listed, but I figured no one had tossed a divine caster in the ring yet, so it was worth asking about the Archivist (a class which just seems really cool to me, but which I haven't used except for NPCs in a short-lived PBP game, which died due to me trying to start a game just as work was demanding somewhat more of my time than it had in the past) ...

Velmont

First Post
I am still interested, but if I remember well, Defcon only post once in the original thread, and the thread was pretty advance. I am not sure it is a good thing, but we can hope he will show up.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Velmont said:
I am still interested, but if I remember well, Defcon only post once in the original thread, and the thread was pretty advance. I am not sure it is a good thing, but we can hope he will show up.

True that, though DEFCON stated that they posted only M-F, and most of the posts were on the weekend before the *accident.*

Wait and see, I guess.

Velmont

First Post
Oh, I forgot about that. Well, let's see if he is still around and still interested. I'll have to make back my character. What I hate more, it is the background. I'll have to write it back. Well, maybe I'll be able to write a more detailed one.

Remove ads