[AU] Lost Dreams: The Stone Troll

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kelsis the Bright-Eyed, female sibeccai akashic

*Kelsis goes over to Gren and checks to make sure he's still breathing. She's not particularly adept in the healer's art, but she'll delve into the world's memory to draw upon knowledge to aid him.*

[ooc: Delving into akashic memory to help with a Heal check]

Erekose13

Explorer
Kelsis manages to patch the largest of Gren's wounds, but as she tends to them he regains consciousness long enough to tell her that he is going to be fine.

[ooc: he was at -2, he starts dying at -3 with the new dead/dying rules. So technically he is in the same position that someone at 0 would be in dnd.]

GladiusNP

First Post
Aadin sits back wearily, shivering slightly in the cold rain. He looks at Korwin, and slowly moves up onto his feet. He carefully picks his way over towards the fallen Rhodin and withdraws his spear, then looks around at the wet group.
"Gren, don't move. This may feel a little strange."
He then inscribes his final spell of the day to heal the wounded totem warrior.

Erekose13

Explorer
With his staff in hand, Aadin moves over to Gren. He draws the same runes over Gren as he had for Korwin. Once again the purple vortex of magical energy swirls towards his hand, dancing runes flit quickly along the edge. Gren feels quite releaved but Aadin sags once more, the energy drawn out of him.

[ooc: lesser transfer wounds for 10 point of healing. Aadin takes 5 points in subdual damage, but both are okay now (though Aadin is at 11hp and 10 subdual damage. Dont forget Gladius that you can use 3 0th level spell slots to cast a 1st level spell. That and a lesser transer wounds will heal both the real and subdual damage on you.]

GladiusNP

First Post
Aadin Lofgred, 3rd Level Human Runethane

Aadin, having seen to the others, performs the same task on himself, as he lays his hand upon his chest, healing the grazes and cuts left by the spell attack of the Rhodin.
"Well, what now? Should we make a seach of the area for more Rhodin?" Aadin asks, though his tone betrays his lack of enthusiam for scouring the dark grassland is search of enemies.

(ooc - thanks Erekose, I had forgotten about weaving slots.)

Erekose13

Explorer
Aadin pauses a moment before drawing the appropriate runes, hesitating more out of exhaustion than anything else. The purple runes pulse between his hands as he casts the spell.

[ooc: lesser transfer wounds for 13 point of healing, which heals you completely then deals 6 points of subdual damage.]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kelsis the Bright-Eyed, female sibeccai akashic

"I have no desire to go seeking more trouble in the rain," Kelsis says, trying to find some halfway clean strips of cloth to bind her own wounds with. "Let's find a place to camp that's defensible. Hey, these scum have anything worth taking? And do we need bother trying to save their lives to speak with them?"

*Suiting words to action, Kelsis goes to loot the bodies. Should she get the word that the rhodin are better off dead, she'll simply slit their throats as she goes.*

DrSpunj

Explorer
Kalythar, Litorian Mage Blade 3

Kalythar goes over to Korwin, to help him up and moving back towards the wagons. He's also looking to see what Master Mollen is up to and whether the wagons have been damaged in anyway while he was concentrating on the battle with the rhodin.

"I agree, Kelsis, but...well, is this something for Master Mollen to decide? To keep one or more as prisoners? I'd just as soon make sure they won't bother us or anyone else ever again, and make sure we're in a safer position while we tend to each other. I'm not sure how I managed to avoid getting injured, but that makes it easier to choose who gets watch tonight. Hopefully the rest of you can get some shut-eye and feel well enough to travel on tomorrow."

(ooc: when he gets the chance, Kalythar will meditate and swap Scent Tracker for Transfer Lesser Wounds, unless, that is, the group decides (or is ordered) to scout around looking for more rhodin in the immediate area.)

Erekose13

Explorer
Treasure

Kalythar and Korwin return to the wagon to see how Master Mollen fared. Reaching up to open the back of his wagon, Kalythar is met by Lemm's crossbow. He quickly withdrew it, appologizing for being careful. Bringing the wounded man into the wagon, Master Mollen asks, "Report please. Are all of the brigands routed?" Inside he and the two other guards look like they had been ready for trouble before you entered.

---------------

Outside Kelsis moves among the bodies of the fallen rhodin. Two of them appear to be breathing though unconscious. Among their possessions she finds a treasure trove. It would appear that these bandits were well armed and supplied. Gren moves to help now that he is back on his feat. All totaled the two of them manage to gather together a substantial pile near one of the wagons.

• 2 fine looking chain shirts and 3 normal battered chain shirts.
  • a very nice looking battleaxe, 3 normal battleaxes poorly cared for, a longsword, 10 shortspears.
  • a fine long shield and 4 normal wooden long shields all with sword and axe cuts carved into them.
  • 90gp.
  • 5 small vials, two of which contain clear liquid, another a thick yellow liquid, one a viscous red liquid and the last is murky white.
  • a piece of andrecite.
  • a copper ring, inscribed with the symbol for wild magic embossed with a large sword through the center.
  • two small crystals, one pale blue and the other a deep black, each with a small rune inscribed on them.
  • a miniature buckler made from a red gem and carved with leaping flames.
  • a small waterskin, in which is an oil like substance pale transparent blue in color.
  • a studded leather eyepatch which has five small lead studs.
  • and a bracelet with four small charms on it.

Last edited:

GladiusNP

First Post
Aadin Lofgred, 3rd Level Human Runethane

Aadin carefully makes his way over to the assembled equipment, keeping an eye on their surroundings.
"I can use my runes to learn more of the nature of these, Kelsis, but I am unfortunately only able to do so intermittently. Any preference as to which we begin with?"
Aadin asks the Sibeccai. Before she can reply, he notes the two runic crystals, and, distracted, kneels to try and identify what they are, using his knowledge of runes.

(ooc +14 to Knowledge (Runes), which he'll use to try and read the inscripted symbols.)

Remove ads