• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AU Northlands [FULL]

darkdancer

First Post
anyone got room in their AU game for one more player? anyone interested in playing in/DMing a new AU game?

Last edited:

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Interested in playing, thats for sure. Looks real good, want to find out if the rules taste great too ;)

darkdancer

First Post
me too, any style or level is interesting, although AU being so new to everyone (presumably), it would probably be better to begin on the low side. what do you think?

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Aye, lower is probably better. 5th level or lower is probably best bet... enough to have a few skills behind them, not enough to be all that powerful... least, that's how I see it. 'Course, I'll play no matter the level :)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Game Style

Let's try 3rd level, then. It's high enough that your character can be somewhat developed, and have a reasonable backstory, but still has the low-level feel to it. As far as game styles go, would you prefer intrigue or epic questing?

Aust Meliamne

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
Let's try 3rd level, then. It's high enough that your character can be somewhat developed, and have a reasonable backstory, but still has the low-level feel to it. As far as game styles go, would you prefer intrigue or epic questing?
I think epic questing would work well.

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Either style is fine... I used to intertwine both styles, changing the mix as the game went on with my old group.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads