• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
OOC: I think we should autopilot Dayan at this point.

[ooc - yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. I'll get the rest of the round posted in a couple hours if I don't hear otherwise from him. Those who will be going before the ambushers in the next round may post their intended actions now if you like.]

Rybaer

First Post
Dayan's force of will manifests itself into a softly glowing blade. He pauses, considering his next move.

Danwyn and Pirythanis both draw their swords and move quickly down the road toward the ambushers. There is no cover between your position and their blinds, nor is there a "good" approach from either side. Together, you close over half the intervening distance.

[ooc: back to the top o' the order. Ys-Baddaden and Khajom are on deck for actions.]

Mirth

Explorer
After hearing the ambushers' response, Ys-Baddaden leaves the decision in their hands and sends another bolt into the blind.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Khajom delays his action until after the ambushers and Pyior have acted. At that point, he'll either move to cover the faen, should he be exposed, or he'll close in on any exposed ambushers, pounding them with a closed paw, should he be able to get close enough.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Pyior will say to Khajom, "Friend, I'm not in danger. You should help the others."

He will continue to watch to see if any allies are seriously wounded and move to heal whoever is, holding his action.

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Khajom looks eager to join the fray, but holds back to cover his companion for the moment.

Ys-Baddaden fires off another shot into the blind [roll (11+0=11, miss)]. The bolt sails above the blind and buries in the grass a few dozen yards behind them.

The ambushers are quick to turn their attention fully upon the charging Danwyn and Pirythanis. Two arrows are released at each. [Against Danwyn - roll (13, miss) and (16, miss). Against Pirythanis - roll (16, hit) and (17, hit); damage (5 and 6 = 11).] The ambushers seem to be more accurate at the closer range. Two shots just miss Danwyn, while two others land solid hits on Pirythanis. The sibbecai is still up, but a good bit worse for wear. Two of the archers restring another arrow while the one closest to the road behind each blind drops his bow and draws a shortsword.

[ooc - Pirythanis is now too far away from Pyior for the faen to move and heal him in one round. Cordo, do you want to follow and try to get an opening to heal in a round or two, or hang back and try something else? Kajamba Lion, the ambushers seem completely focused on whomever is closest to them...and thus your Pyior seems to be fairly safe in the back.]

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Upon seeing Pirythanis hit, Pyior runs to a position behind Pirythanis(taking cover there from the missile fire if possible) so that he will be in position to heal him next turn.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
With Pyior safe as far as he can tell, Khajom rushes into combat, slamming the first enemy he reaches with a closed paw.

Remove ads