[MEG-AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep---Exposed!

SJ

Explorer
So we'll have several sessions worth of adventure here until the Diamond Throne product comes out after GenCon. And it introduces some of that setting material re: locations, factions, etc.

Did MEG make their own creatures and items in the spirit of UA, or did you draw from the mystical depths of Monte's brain (and the Diamond Throne product) to get that stuff?

All we need now is for Fiery Dragon to post the teaser for their first product, and all the maniacal DM's can start licking their chops.

I'm eyeing my stacks of MEG and Malhavoc products....what if they joined forces!?! The carnage! The joy!

I gotta get into one of the AU sessions at GenCon. Hope more slots post soon.

SJ

MEG Hal

First Post
SJ said:
So we'll have several sessions worth of adventure here until the Diamond Throne product comes out after GenCon. And it introduces some of that setting material re: locations, factions, etc.

Did MEG make their own creatures and items in the spirit of UA, or did you draw from the mystical depths of Monte's brain (and the Diamond Throne product) to get that stuff?

SJ

Answer is both.
We are picking his brain, and I should publically thank him, he gets questions from us almost daily :eek: .

But we have also created new creatures, spells, feats etc..for AU so while it is in the Diamond Throne and we are using areas and concepts from Monte we are taking it further and doing a bunch of new stuff (Monte actually encouraged us to do so!). This line has been a pleasure to work on.

And we have more book ideas after this one as well, so keep an EYE out for more AU goodness from all of the family--with Monte and Sue being mom and dad of course :D .

The AU setting rocks!

MEG Hal

First Post
SJ said:

I'm eyeing my stacks of MEG and Malhavoc products....what if they joined forces!?! The carnage! The joy!
SJ

Being big fans of Malhavoc that is one of the nicest compliments I have seen, thanks! :cool:

SJ

Explorer
You're welcome!

Let's just let the love continue to flow shall we?

Cause I just got into one of the AU slots at GenCon!

I think a woot is in order here, even if I don't make rd 2 (Monte...DMs..... :eek: )

Erego,

WOOT

MEG Hal

First Post
SJ said:
You're welcome!

Let's just let the love continue to flow shall we?

Cause I just got into one of the AU slots at GenCon!

I think a woot is in order here, even if I don't make rd 2 (Monte...DMs..... :eek: )

Erego,

WOOT

Very nice, we just sent the manuscript to Monte for Siege and so far so good!

Remove ads