• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Augment Summoning Question

joshjurg

Explorer
I have a question - we play a weekly alternating between campaigns every two weeks. In one, I play a conjurer that took took augment summoning. I seem to remember that I HAD to take augment summoning for a prereq for something. Now I cannot find what it is for. Does anyone have any idea what I could have been thinking ?

Vysirez

First Post
There's a PRC in Completed Scoundrel that requires Augment Summoning I believe. Can't remember the name but it's a non-evil acrance caster that bluffs evil summons. Thought it was kinda interesting. It's moderately recent though so it might not have been what you are aiming at.

Jubilee

First Post
There's the Master of Shrouds from Libris Mortis (a silly one, since he focuses on summoning incorporeal undead, which have neither a STR nor a CON score!).

/ali

Thurbane

First Post
...maybe you are thinking of Spell Focus (Conjuration), that you have to have before you can get Augment Summoning?

drdevoid

Explorer
Vysirez said:
There's a PRC in Completed Scoundrel that requires Augment Summoning I believe. Can't remember the name but it's a non-evil acrance caster that bluffs evil summons. Thought it was kinda interesting. It's moderately recent though so it might not have been what you are aiming at.

Malconvoker?

starwed

First Post
I think you need it for the feat in PHB2 which lets you bring in monsters with a low level buff (Invisibility, Bull's Strength etc.) already active.

Remove ads