Avengers: Infinity War

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I love the storytelling prowess of Marvel studio, even this clip demonstrates it with its position of Holland between RDJ and Pratt (Avengers- Spidey - GotG), its use of black & white to highlight the full colour movie frames and its referencing of its own history.

Feige has done an amazing job and deserves kudos for re-creating a whole new genre in the movie industry via its interlinking serial.

Marvel Studios does seem to have a pretty good idea of how to tell its stories. Could they make some improvements? Sure, no movie is perfect, except The Usual Suspects, but so far Marvel has done a decent job of making entertaining movies. Can't wait to see Rocket Racoon fighting next to Thor. I'm curious as to how similar to the Infinity Gauntlet comic this story is going to be. I haven't read it in a long while, so I may have to.

ccs

41st lv DM
Man I wish DC could learn how to make movies from Marvel.

Don't get me wrong. I've loved almost all of the Marvel movies from IM1-present. And those I didn't love I still really really liked. And I'm always excited to see the next one.
But most of my favorite comic characters live in the DC universe. :(

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Marvel Studios does seem to have a pretty good idea of how to tell its stories. Could they make some improvements? Sure, no movie is perfect, except The Usual Suspects, but so far Marvel has done a decent job of making entertaining movies. Can't wait to see Rocket Racoon fighting next to Thor. I'm curious as to how similar to the Infinity Gauntlet comic this story is going to be. I haven't read it in a long while, so I may have to.
Probably not too closely, or about as loosely as they have other plotlines they have used as inspiration. Stuff like Vision being born of one of the Infinity Stones? Totally different.

Man, I bet they do bring in Adam Warlock, though, particularly with what they shows in that GotG2 trailer...strange times we live in.

Sent from my BLU LIFE XL using EN World mobile app

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Man, I bet they do bring in Adam Warlock, though, particularly with what they shows in that GotG2 trailer...strange times we live in.
With an Infinity Stone on his forehead, I bet Vision will play the part Warlock played in the Infinity Gauntlet series.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
With an Infinity Stone on his forehead, I bet Vision will play the part Warlock played in the Infinity Gauntlet series.
They have revealed five of the six stones; the remaining one is Warlocks. Warlocks cocoon has appeared in two films already. The female counterpart to Him, Her, is in the latest trailer.

Thanks and Warlock, man: it's happening.

Probably not too closely, or about as loosely as they have other plotlines they have used as inspiration. Stuff like Vision being born of one of the Infinity Stones? Totally different.
Yeah, I can see that. I mean, it'll be pretty hard to have all the heroes & villains that teamed up against Thanos on screen, and have all the different storylines happening. Plus any changes that they've made to the other movies in the Marvel movies would affect the Infinity War storyline. Still, I'm curious to see what elements of the original (aside from the obvious Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet) they'll keep, and how will it be done.

I hope so. Adam Warlock is an important part of the Infinity Gauntlet series, but maybe as Kramodlog suggests, Vision may take his role. I'm still hoping AW shows up, though.

Remove ads