• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bad Moon over California OOC

Bobitron

Explorer
Committed Hero said:
How many games gat consultant advice from the book's authors? Sweeeet.
Awesome, huh? I love this site :D

Committed Hero said:
Bob, could you tell me which knowledge skills would apply in my case?
Sure! Take ranks in Knowledge (History), and we will tailor it towards Indian Lore.

Another thing I noticed. Since this is a one-shot adventure, you might be better off taking your +1 advance from 8th level and putting it in Strength, giving you a little more punch with that tomahawk.

synecdoche

First Post
Bobitron said:
John's background looks good. I think I would love to see you play the Maverick Advanced Class, it would fit your concept perfectly. The prerequisites are Gamble 6 ranks, and Sleight of Hand 3 ranks, and the Card Sharp feat. I'm not sure if Fate would want me posting the info you need here, so email me and I can get it back to you. I'm not sure how well-off John's family was back in Ferriday (maybe he was an officer?), but the Idle Rich background would give you the chance to take Gamble as a class skill at first level. You could get to Maverick pretty quickly.

This all sounds good to me! And I'd appreciate any help that is offered. :)

EDIT: Yes, the idea is that he came from a fairly wealthy background (not incredibly rich, but well-off enought to have a plantation). So idle rich would be perfect.

EDIT 2: Good news! I just got the shipping confirmation from Amazon. Hopefully this means it will arrive sometime this week!

Last edited:

Max

First Post
I'm creating my gunfighter using The Shaman's template, and noticed he is short some feats. I believe Dakota has two more feats he can take. You still get a feat every three levels just like other d20 Characters get. Michael Sun-Hand-High has it correct.

Max

The Shaman

First Post
Max said:
I'm creating my gunfighter using The Shaman's template, and noticed he is short some feats. I believe Dakota has two more feats he can take. You still get a feat every three levels just like other d20 Characters get. Michael Sun-Hand-High has it correct.
*sound of hand slapping forehead*

Thanks, Max - skipped right over 'em. Good catch.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Bobitron said:
Another thing I noticed. Since this is a one-shot adventure, you might be better off taking your +1 advance from 8th level and putting it in Strength, giving you a little more punch with that tomahawk.

I dunno, I need the high charisma for Frightful Presence - is it worth the reduction of Grit and Fortitude save?

hobbit_killer

First Post
Crap did I screw this up?

Had some internet issues and the flu so I was not able to check back as quickly as I would like.

If the spot is still open, I would like to still be a part of this. Dedicated/Bounty hunter is great with me. I can have a character posted up here no later than this Thurs.

I apologize for the lack of response.

Bobitron

Explorer
hobbit_killer said:
I apologize for the lack of response.

No problem! I'm glad you could make it. I hope everything is OK and that you are feeling better. Do you think you will be able to post 5-6 times a week once we start? If so, welcome!

Bobitron

Explorer
Committed Hero said:
I dunno, I need the high charisma for Frightful Presence - is it worth the reduction of Grit and Fortitude save?

Ahhh, I didn't notice that. Carry on with the way you had it.:D

Remove ads