Banned from public RPG

Chris Knapp

First Post
Regarding the OP. I think you are RP'ing correctlly. The Police are part of the game. You have successfully completed the "Get Arrested" quest. Unfortunately, your next quest has been assigned: "Spend 6 months in federal 'PMITA' prison". Return here when completed for more experience points and maybe a cool quest item, like a new +1 iPod or a Colostomy Bag of Holding.

1Mac

First Post
They made some trailers in the zoo Hagenbeck in Hamburg and she gained some popularity there, eventually becoming a mascot and also the source of a lot of merchandise products.

So she's basically the Prussian equivalent of Domo-kun?

So she's basically the Prussian equivalent of Domo-kun?
Maybe. Antje didn't get any comics or shows or anything*, just the intermission trailer. Not seen in the trailer presented is the trailer where the *whatever she does with the water, drink?* is inflating the NDR logo.

*) until recently, apparantly there is now a TV show that also features a walrus called Antje in honor of him.

Oh god I hope so.

I also hope they start advertising here because the I am sick and tired of the Evony ads

You said it, Rouse! Those Evony ads are all over the danged interwebs and they're TERRIBLE. I am embarrassed to have them on my screen.

Nothing says high fantasy role playing like a SoCal slut with caked on makeup.

Ug.

pawsplay

Hero
I'm trying to remember the name of the game, there's an RPG where you play the reincarnated champions of Walrus Invictus. Can anyone help me out here?

Remove ads