• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bastion's campaign sketches/art and REQUESTs

Verbatim

Explorer
Wow...

As far as I am concerned Bastion, he looks perfect to me...

With him having the violin out, which I was hoping you would do, it could be the exact picture I have of him in my mind when he does his morning prayers for spells...

Wow...

Thank you so much...you have no idea how much I like it...

I definately owe you one amigo...

I don't know if anyone would mind, but I guess I should ask.

I sometimes post my sketches on other websites such as Elfwood, Wizards, etc and possibly my own site in the future. I assume that that everyone recognizes that the sketch is my property, but not the actual character. I do mention that they are requests done for others when I post them. Does anyone object to this, let me know.

I do this to increase the hits I get, and also enjoy the constructive criticism that posts on multiple websites generate. Sites like Elfwood are great for artist trying to get honest critiques. Though as of this moment I got kicked from Elfwood during the last site crash. :(

Specifically for Verbatim, ThornMD, Frukathka, Blargney and anyone else I drew sketches for. Let me know.

Thanks
Bastion

Verbatim

Explorer
As far as I am concerned Bastion, those sketches are your work and anywhere you want to post them is fine by me. Hopefully others will enjoy them as much as we have...:)

So, I endorse your spreading of them around 100%

Ok here is a sketch of Haldir. Hope he is close to what you wanted.

Haldir.jpg

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Bastion, not sure if you noticed this thread. I have no desire to publish my SciFi setting, as it includes elements from a lot of closed content sources. I will be printing it out though, so that I can have a hard copy for myself as a refrence and anyone that may wish to play it with me. I'd really like to see this piece done by a couple of talented artists.

ThorneMD

First Post
That pic of Haldir is great. Thanks. And as for the use of the pics, I don't mind if you use the pics (since they are really yours anyway) just give me credit for the idea. Thanks again for Haldir.

Verbatim

Explorer
Bastion: Thank you for the link...I love the pictures in color. Thanks again for doing the pictures...:)

You should put Zeric up there also, it was another good piece IMO...:)

Remove ads