Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice new sneak peek

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
This movie better be as good as the trailer or I'm writing an angry email to the director.

Anyway, so will we get a second act with Batman fighting Superman and than in the third act they are buddies and fight Doomsday? They certainly sounded friendly when Wonder Woman arrives.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Made me laugh.

sfb9w864goxnr5qyuh9w.jpg

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
too much spoiler in the trailer - not sure I like Lex, I am more for the confident always in control mastermind, this version seems to be too unstable.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
too much spoiler in the trailer - not sure I like Lex, I am more for the confident always in control mastermind, this version seems to be too unstable.

yeah I thought that too and this is also not a Lex I want to see.
but then I also don't like that they are trying a grim and gritty conflict between Supes and Bat vigilante, only to turn it around and end with a buddy team up against the Abomination.

Last edited:

Sadras

Legend
This movie will be horrible, just like the first IMO.
Sadly the cash train works for formulaic movies as was shown in the first Superman - so Hollywood execs keep on producing the same dreck.

yeah I thought that too and this is also not a Lex I want to see.
but then I also don't like that they are trying a grim and gritty conflict between Supes and Bat vigilante, only to turn it around and end with a buddy team up against the Abomination.
That's kind of mean. I think the Abomination was done better.

tim-roth-retour-labomination-L-2.png

Last edited:

manduck

Explorer
This latest trailer did have a bit too much spoiler. Now we know pretty much how the entire movie is going to go down. Doomsday needs more of his signature spikes to look a bit more menacing. He's kind of plain looking. I'm not a big fan of what I'm seeing so far.

Remove ads