Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice new sneak peek

yes - unfortunately they couldn't afford Raphael so had to settle for Mikey who was desperate for work after his stint in rehab

there are rumours that the Foot clan will also show up along with Shang Tsung and the kitchen sink.
That sounds awesome. At least it makes Doomsday sound interesting.

Last edited:

I still say Doomsday looks like the Abomination from Incredible Hulk. He just has a bad case of red eyes. Allergies more than likely :)

I still say Doomsday looks like the Abomination from Incredible Hulk. He just has a bad case of red eyes. Allergies more than likely :)
I don't know about that. He has the TMNT nose, which is flat, rather than the more defined and raised nose of the Hulk's Abomination. Doomsday looks more like one of the turtles with a bad case of pinkeye.

Jhaelen

First Post
I found Man of Steel to be an amazing Superman movie and I am absolutely floored at how good Superman v Batman is looking. Very excited!
Yup, I was quite surprised how much I liked 'Man of Steel', especially considering how bad the previous superman movie was.

Ryujin

Legend
Yup, I was quite surprised how much I liked 'Man of Steel', especially considering how bad the previous superman movie was.

I finally saw "Man of Steel" over the weekend and it was a good enough movie, taken on its own merits, but I can completely understand why old school Superman fans so dislike it. There are so many things in it that the Golden Age hero never would have done. Even the Silver Age character would have balked at them.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This movie shows why he adopts certain creeds and policies, such as Do Not Kill.

He's never had that policy. He's killed plenty of times.

superman-kills-doomsday.jpg

2932470-Superman_kills_01.jpg

superman-whatever-happened-to-the-man-of-tomorrow.png

superman-2-ii-general-kod.png

superman-old-kills-man.png

superman-kills-brainiac.jpg

mos02.jpg

[video=youtube;LnPFZI_E_sQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnPFZI_E_sQ[/video]

Ryujin

Legend
I agree with you -- there are a lot of things Superman of the comics wouldn't do. But keep in mind, he wasn't Superman in this movie: He was Kal-El of Krypton. It's the events of this movie that make him Superman. This movie shows why he adopts certain creeds and policies, such as Do Not Kill. It's a true origin story, one we've never seen before in film for him.

:)

His morals came from his adoptive mother and father. In the early days he might have let someone kill himself, typically a foe whose machinations backfire, but he wouldn't kill someone himself. Even on the rare occasions later on in which he did kill, it wouldn't be mass slaughter. In that movie we can easily believe that thousands of humans are killed, as 'collateral damage', but he cries for a single Kryptonian.

That's why it was fine as a stand alone movie but, to me, not as a Superman movie.

Remove ads