• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BATTLE OF THE BARDS - Heat 3!

Vote for the winner of BATTLE OF THE BARDS - HEAT 3!

• PLAYING D&D by SJ Tucker of Dumas, Akansas

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • KINGDOM OF SPIDERS by Nathaniel Webb of Nashville, Tennessee

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • SWING BEAT by W Scott Snyder of Austin, Texas

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • CLICHE RPG SONG by A.J. of Washington, D.C.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • M IS FOR MAGIC MISSILE by Mary Crowell of Athens, Alabama

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Poll closed .

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
We need a place to archive all the songs, probably with redone versions for those with the mixing issues. I keep listening to them all day long.

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
We need a place to archive all the songs, probably with redone versions for those with the mixing issues. I keep listening to them all day long.
It's probably worth noting that the songs still belong to the respective musicians - ENWorld just has a licence to display them. I know that some of the songs are available to purchase from the artists web sites, etc so if you really enjoy the songs, it would probably be a nice gesture to go and buy 'em. Offhand, I know that Mary Crowell, SJ Tucker and Mississippi Bones all have web stores. Amoebacide has a Myspace page and Gary McGath has a music page. Not sure about the others.

That said, how cool would it be to be able to buy a Battle of the Bards CD with all the songs on! :)

Last edited:

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I know they are on you tube, I meant an easy to find permanent link from here so people will know about it ;)

Remove ads