• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bayne IC all welcome to post!

sineater

First Post
Bayne after winning his bout heads back to his cave. He enters and sits upon his throne of skulls, pondering his next fight. When all of a sudden a immense burning sesation erupts on his right forearm. He quickly pulls up his sleeve to see what is happening. Where a large scar had once been a bright glow seems to be pulsating there. An image of a hawkbursts forward with a screech then fades back again. As the burning gets worse Banye starts to shake then before he knows it, everything goes black.

" I have taken back part of my soul. It was given to you by the gods in hopes of turning you to the good. But the evil in you is stronger then thought. For the path you follow is pure evil." a voice cries out from a distant light in the middle of the darkness.

" You were never meant to have such power. So it shall be taken from you now." With that a figure leaps from the light and reaches deep within the black soul of Bayne and rips out the soul that was given to him.

Bayne awakens with a burning sesation throughout his body. He glances at his forearm to see a tattoo of a falcon where the scar once was and the hawk burst forth. Yet there is also another scar next to it.

" That voice. The figure. Who or what was it? I will find out if! Even if I must take all the heads in this land." Bayne screams at the top of his lungs.

" Death will come slow to any that know of this person who once was." Bayne vows.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"BAYNE!!!"

*the voice booms fro the sky above......*

"I may know what or "who" that was....... but I'm not sure you're ready to know exactly who that person is yet....... of course you're more willing to beat it out of me if you wish....or should say if you CAN!!!

*Archangel appers in front of Bayne...and thinks to himself for a moment....*

I KNOW this has something to do with Sineater..... and I owe it to Niko to find out what's he's up to.... and to make sure he's safe.......

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Bayne looks at this being that has appered in front of him. Eyeing him up Bayne shows only one emotion. That of pure hate towards the being.

"If you know of the one I speak. I suggest you tell me. Or I will be forced to spill your blood until you do give up the name." Bayne tells the one in front of him as he puts his hand on his black blade.

Phoenix8008

First Post
A saddened spirit sits in heaven, holding hands with his radient wife.

"It is done, my love. Though I did not wish to ever take back such a gift, I was forced to remove my spirit bond from him and return to him his own spirit piece today. I searched for the man who was my friend here in heaven where he should have been, but I could not find him. Finally, looking back into the realm we used to inhabit, I found his soul there. Unfortunately, it had been incorperated into the body of an evil and cruel fighter.

"I hoped for some time that my spirit within him would help turn him from the darkness which enshrouds him, but my hope was in vain. Once again I am shown that each must be free to choose their own course in life without interference. It is still a painful lesson though." The spirit rubs the back of his head in memory of an old wound there.

"And this evil one now seeks to find you for the power you have deprived him of?" The radient Lady spirit responds. "I wish him luck then, for the likes of him will not soon find his way into this place where you are, my love. You did what you had to do, my warrior, so be at peace with the outcome. I myself am more concerned with how our daughter will fare this time around..."

The clouds below them swirl again, and the viewing hole closes as they rise and embrace each other before walking away on the clouds...

:cool: :)

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"If this is that way I must test you then so be it....... if you win I shall tell you then name of who you speak.... or at least who I think is behind this......"

"I challenge you to a fight Bayne....."

Archangel
Green Belt 0 (D1)
6/10

Graduate of the "Dojo of Natures Fury and Harmony "
Student of the "Thorned Vine Dojo"
Founder of the "Thundering Falcon Dojo"
Record: 0/1

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad, Thunder, Falcon
Dojo Style: Sword
Fists of Fury