BBs Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings (Closed)

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
[sblock=OOC] K, I can't find a map or anything to indicate positioning so I'm gonna make some loose assumptions here and you can correct me if I'm wrong. I'm assuming I can move 50ft to get within range of one of the two warchanters, and because they have not acted in initiative yet I'm assuming I'm attacking a flat-footed target. If the first assumption is off, I'll charge 100ft instead. If they are both off, I'll go find a hiding spot closer to the enemies and cry ;p [/sblock]

Wayeen eyes the small fries with disdain. Good effort, but not enough of a challenge to really slake his fighting instincts. Instead, he decides to go for a bigger challenge, and rushed towards one of the larger females. Slipping past one of the event tents for the festical, he approaches his target from the side in the hopes of catching her even more off guard than she should be. Spinning his chained kamas he leaps out of his cover at his target and brings one of the blades down with all his might.

[sblock=OOC] Hide check: 15 if she is further than 25ft from me (which is what I am assuming), 20 if she is 25ft or closer.
1d20+6=15
Attack Roll: Flat-Footed 23 (25 if I suceeded in my hide check)
1d20+7=23
Damage Roll: 13
1d4+1d6+9=13

Important notes: AC currently 19, Using a reach weapon. [/sblock]

BBs

First Post
The crafty Wayeen sneaks upon the unsuspecting goblins (They have no skill into spot, wow hehe) and just moves into enough range of the goblin Warchanter. Like an invisible whirling shadow of death he cuts apart one of the Warchanters into bits. After the sneaky little feelow finished off his foe, one of the remaining normal goblins turns to realize what's behind him. The goblin growls "You killed pack mate! You be dead!" and manages to strike a blow to the assassin! Mean while the other goblin warchanter screeches a somewhat weird sound to the great Behemoth while moving back ten paces. The screech sounds almost as if it was laughing.
OOC: So Wayeen manages to kill Goblin Warchanter #2, goblin #4 struck Wayeen with a hit of 21 (Rolled high) and a damage of 3. Behemoth aggroed the Warchanters in the first place so he gets hit with Hideous Laughter from the goblin Warchanter. Since Warchanter #2 is dead, it is now Slaves turn then Altira's

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
[sblock=ooc] So just out of curiosity, what did the goblin attack me with? Was it a range weapon or a melee weapon? I'm just asking because I'm wondering if I would have gotten an attack of opportunity for him moving near me if he is using amelee weapon. I am using a reach weapon after all [/sblock]

BBs

First Post
OOC: I forgot of your reach weapon but regardless you were close enough with their positioning to make him make a 5 foot step because goblins 1 and 2 were front lines, and 3 and 4 were body guards of the Warchanter being near them ... while looking at one dead Warchanter seeing how one is dead, I think they're failing! Lol

BBs

First Post
Seeing as Joker is having troubles with his character, we'll fix him after the battles! Instead of delaying, Edge screams a battle cry and charges at closest goblin. He manages to stick the knife into the goblins head, slaying it.
OOC: Since Joker is having troubles nad is too slow, I took command. Hit the goblin with the dice roll being 18 it self, and hit for max damage, slaying goblin #2.
BACK TO THE TOP OF INIT!
Altira
D'Raven
Behemoth
Orgyl
GOblin 3
Wayeen
Goblin 4
Warchanter
Edge

saphyre_wolf

First Post
"What did you-" but before Altira could finish Orgyl was struck by one of the goblins. It looked like it may not have hit but Altira did not like that, "No harm shall come to him," she barked and lunges at the goblin.

[sblock] altira will use flurry of blows: 1d20+3=22 dmg 1d6+4= 8
1d20+3=8 (im assuming it does not hit but) 5 dmg
[/sblock]

BBs

First Post
Altira unleashes a wave of fists to the goblin, the little bugger jumping around, but was open for the final strike! The shot struck him upon the throat crushing his wind pipe and dies!

OOC: Ya hit Goblin 3 with the first strike, just tried to make it sound cool ;). Goblin 3 is dead and removed from the list, next is D'Raven, Behemoth, Orgyl, and Wayeen before Goblin 4

D'Raven

First Post
Kat dives back under ground.

[sblock=OoC] 5 foot step down underground then I reload my musket.[/sblock]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jemal

Adventurer
Behemoth roars, lashing out at the goblins around him. "WRETCHED BEASTS!"
OOC:
Not sure what goblins there are, Attacking with two claws. If warchanter's within 5' step will attack as priority, otherwise another goblin. If first attack drops one and there's another in range, I'll attack it iwith the second.
Claws (1d20+7=16, 1d20+7=22)
Claws dmg (1d4+5=8, 1d4+5=6)
First attack hits AC 16 for 8 damage, second hits AC 22 for 6 damage.

BBs

First Post
Kat dives under the stand and starts to reload, while Behemoth whirls his claws at the Goblin Warchanter. She is elusive and dodges the first strike, but the second strike was too quick for her. Despite her size she endured the blow across he belly, and is still alive but bleeding horribly.

OOC: Goblin Warchanter was in range for both attacks, first missed, second hit, still alive though, but by the looks of things, barely.

Remove ads