BBs Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings (Closed)

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Orgyl Stands proud behind Altira and declares to the goblin attackers "HAHA! take that you dasterdly attackers! I dont even need to aid my commerades!"

OOC: im......gonna pass ive honestly been stuck on what i wanted to do so.....ya NO MORE DELAYING THE POSTS!!!

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Wayeen moved to dodge around the goblin that was attempting to prevent him from killing his targets. Despite the inflicted wound he received, Wayeen did not yet feel any concern from the opponent. There would be plenty of time to rip him apart after. Coming around the other side of the second warchanter, he used the distraction provided by Behemoth to attempt to finish the goblin off.

[sblock=ooc] Acrobatics to avoid an attack of opportunity, moving to flank the goblin warchanter, and then I'm attacking it with the kama.
Acrobatics Check to avoid attack of opportunity from goblin 4 (1d20+7=12) Probably fail it with that 12 lol.

Attack on Goblin warchanter including flanking bonus (1d20+9=27)

Damage Roll against Goblin Warchanter including sneak attack (1d4+1d6+9=15) [/sblock]

BBs

First Post
The Goblin Warchanter pre-occupied with Behemoth so much so that he didn't even notice his head rolling off and hitting the ground ... until it hit the ground! One goblin left! Back to Orgyl's turn before it goes! FINISH HIM! ... if you can! Mwahahahaha!

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
OOC: okie dokie if you want the goblin to attack ... ATTACK!

The goblin being outnumbered panics and strikes randomly at Edge, but misses horrendously. The rest of the heroes surround him, and wonder if he's a little lost!

Chaos is still ushered, but it is noticeably getting under control and calming down quickly. However the aspiring young heroes are not out of the woods yet! A scream and frantic barking are to the north. Our heroic figures follow the scream to the east of the White Deer, near Sandpoint's north gate. A brave commando thrusts his chest as he is triumphant over a hunting dog that he bravely took down! ... Well that's because he's mounted on a goblin dog! The person screaming was none other than Aldern Foxglove (The noble who participated in Kat's (Sorry if I got that wrong!) game and failed! (YES HE FAILED! **** THE RULES!)). As the scene unfolds, goblins run out from hiding raising their hands in victory and cheer! After so the goblins turn their faces to Aldern!

"Skin the dog!
burn the biggy!
Drink some grog!
As we ... ..."
The Goblins try to think of a word that rhymes with biggy ... "GIGGY!" That'll ... do?

OOC: The goblin missed horribly, decided to end the encounter there, now the final encounter begins "DIE, DOG, DIE!" Goblin #3 attack roll = <a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4128401/">1d6=6, 1d20+3=4, 1d4+1=4</a>

The goblin Warchief is 40 feet away from the party members, the goblins behind him are 10 feet away. They are five feet apart in randomness though as they look to the human! There is 1 Goblin Commando on a Goblin Dog, backed up by 5 Goblins, so in the end, Goblin Commando = 40 feet away, 5 goblins 50 feet. ALso I just have to sing it! GOBLINS! GOBLINS! LOTS OF GOBLINS! GOBLIN BALL Z!

ROLLING INITIATIVE FOR ALL!
PARTY'S INITIATIVARU!
<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4135690/">1d20+10=16, 1d20+7=27, 1d20+6=12, 1d20+5=12, 1d20+5=18, 1d20+4=5</a>
GOBLIN'S INITIATIVARU!
<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4135692/">1d20+3=13, 1d20+6=26, 1d20+6=24, 1d20+6=22, 1d20+6=10, 1d20+6=26</a>
INITIATIVE TOTARU!
1st = Kat
2nd = Goblin 1
3rd = Goblin 5
4th = Goblin 2
5th = Goblin 3
6th = Orgyl
7th = Altira
8th = Goblin Commando + Goblin Dog
9th = Behemoth
10th = Edge
11th = Goblin 4
12th = Wayeen

For those that had their buffs activated, only two rounds have passed between this battle and the last one, Kat's gun is fully reloaded, and I think that's it ... SO Kat! You're first amidst this chaos!

D'Raven

First Post
Kat takes aim at the lead goblin and pulls the trigger. Then dives again like a land dolphin.

[sblock=OoC] move action steady aim, range increase, standard attack, 5' step using burrow speed underground.
To hit touch 25
damage 5
[/sblock]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
OOC: uum is it me or is there no rolls of damage, hit, anything on D'Raven's post? Please use invisible castle now to link your rolls guys, it'll make it easier on me, and now that I figured out how to work it too, everyone will use it! Mwahahha! Or did you no shoot? Either way, need to know that, and statement still stands on invisible castle

BBs

First Post
Kat's bullet fires right into the Goblin Commando's chest, bending him over his chest on his mount. for a few moments all is silent, until the Goblin Commando rises back up with a deadly grin! "Play time" And with that four of the goblins dash in charges towards the our heroes! Unfortunately they have no idea of picking the right targets.

OOC: Rolling stats! http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4144556/
Note you are all flat-footed, and their ac will be reduced by 2
Goblin 1 charges Behemoth with a 12
Goblin 5 charges Edge with a 17 and deals 3 damage http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4144597/
Goblin 2 charges Altira with a 6
Goblin 3 charges Wayeen causing an attack of opportunity! But charges with a 6

Last edited:

Remove ads