Before the Rise of Tiamat

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Grimnir takes a look at the note, then shrugs as he passes it on to Mornok.

"No idea. I could ask Umberlee, but I don't want to push my luck with her today."

Following Lyle's instructions, the Luskan priest carefully takes a few quiet steps, holding down his chain mail so it makes barely any sound.

"Hey, that works!" he says enthusiastically.

OOC: Wasn't sure whether we all had to roll stealth, but here goes:
Stealth with disadvantage:
1D20 = [16] = 16
1D20 = [13] = 13

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Arcana: 1d20+5 7
Stealth: 1d20+1 9

Mornok glanced at the paper for a moment but couldn't make much of anything out of it just yet. Shrugging, he rolled it up and stuffed it into a pouch before trying to sneak off after the others. Being a mountain dwarf, he wasn't used to sneaking anywhere though, and while he didn't embarass himself, he wasn't as stealthy as Grimnir who was hampered by his armor.

Last edited:

Envisioner

Explorer
OOC: With only one failed Stealth roll, the three of you make it about 100 feet without any incidents. The church is some 300 feet from the keep. Another round of rolls, please.

Envisioner

Explorer
OOC: Don't worry Mornok, that particular pooch had already been screwed.

CoyoteCode Dice Roller

Grimnir's thud gets an immediate response, as two leather-clad, scimitar-wielding brigands emerge from behind the wall he walked into, followed by a black-robed mage similar to the one apprehended back at the keep (although this one seems to be a woman, as best our three brave nonhumans can guess from the face alone).

Innish rolls!
Acolyte = Rolled a 16, but my computer crashed before I could save the edit that included the link.
Cultists = Act on 12 and 11; CoyoteCode Dice Roller

Last edited:

Remove ads