Beginner Box Sneak Preview

IronWolf

blank
Paizo has posted a Beginner Box Sneak Preview on their blog today. Today they posted a preview of the Game Master's Guide Bestiary and the Cleric Pregenerated Character Sheet. Both available for download from their site.

Beginner Box Sneak Preview:
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lcm1

PZO1119-Monsters_180.jpeg
PZO1119-Kyra_180.jpeg

I've taken a quick glance and it looks quite nice! Really looking forward to this set!

Is_907

First Post
Thanks for the heads up, IronWolf! The monster statblocks look excellent! Taking some notes from 4e layout design, maybe? ;)

I may get this box after all. Would be nice to have on hand for introducing new players!

IronWolf

blank
Thanks for the heads up, IronWolf! The monster statblocks look excellent! Taking some notes from 4e layout design, maybe? ;)

I may get this box after all. Would be nice to have on hand for introducing new players!

Yeah, the stat block is interesting looking. Pretty clean!

I cannot wait for this to come out. Really looking forward to trying it out with IronPup. I have already taught him Pathfinder, but am curious how he likes the Beginner Box.

Saint Mac

First Post
I have to say that I'm really happy this is coming out. It looks like a solid product and not just a 'need your cash' stuff that you see sometimes out there.

The only complaint I've got so far? I wish I had this when I started :)

JeffB

Legend
Yep, saw the preview the other day- looks FANTASTIC. Stat blocks are clean and concise, and the Character sheet is brilliant for a newbie. Definitely picking this up for me AND my boy, pre-ordered with Amazon.

Remove ads