• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best Bond title song?

mojo1701

First Post
I can't choose, so...

Goldfinger - Shirley Bassey: THE Bond song.
View to a Kill - Duran Duran: A bit too 80s, but nonetheless good. The beginning reminds me of the beginning of the theme from "Captain Planet."
Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney and the Wings: Ever heard the Guns n' Roses cover?
Thunderball - Tom Jones: Very good.
You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra: I am addicted to this one. I listen to it a lot.

And I found one that wasn't used, but was an alternate was the John Barry Orchestra's version for "On Her Majesty's Secret Service." That one moves.

Guilty Pleasures:

The Man with the Golden Gun - LuLu: Can't help it.
The Living Daylights - A Ha: Certain parts make me laugh. Don't know why.
GoldenEye - Tina Turner: This one fits the Bond theme.

And I know that these are from the games, but I felt I should mention both themes from 007: Nightfire and 007: Everything or Nothing - Mya (I think. I'm not sure who did "Nightfire").

The_lurkeR

First Post
Goldfinger is THE Bond song, in it's own cheesy way.

If you're talking about good songs in their own right, 'Live and let die', and 'View to a kil'l are my choices. My girlfriend says Carly Simons 'Nobody does it better' was the best.

The_lurkeR said:
Goldfinger is THE Bond song, in it's own cheesy way.

If you're talking about good songs in their own right, 'Live and let die', and 'View to a kil'l are my choices. My girlfriend says Carly Simons 'Nobody does it better' was the best.

But as a guy singing along with it it becomes ...awkward.

Remove ads