Best Bond title song?

mojo1701

First Post
I can't choose, so...

Goldfinger - Shirley Bassey: THE Bond song.
View to a Kill - Duran Duran: A bit too 80s, but nonetheless good. The beginning reminds me of the beginning of the theme from "Captain Planet."
Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney and the Wings: Ever heard the Guns n' Roses cover?
Thunderball - Tom Jones: Very good.
You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra: I am addicted to this one. I listen to it a lot.

And I found one that wasn't used, but was an alternate was the John Barry Orchestra's version for "On Her Majesty's Secret Service." That one moves.

Guilty Pleasures:

The Man with the Golden Gun - LuLu: Can't help it.
The Living Daylights - A Ha: Certain parts make me laugh. Don't know why.
GoldenEye - Tina Turner: This one fits the Bond theme.

And I know that these are from the games, but I felt I should mention both themes from 007: Nightfire and 007: Everything or Nothing - Mya (I think. I'm not sure who did "Nightfire").

The_lurkeR

First Post
Goldfinger is THE Bond song, in it's own cheesy way.

If you're talking about good songs in their own right, 'Live and let die', and 'View to a kil'l are my choices. My girlfriend says Carly Simons 'Nobody does it better' was the best.

The_lurkeR said:
Goldfinger is THE Bond song, in it's own cheesy way.

If you're talking about good songs in their own right, 'Live and let die', and 'View to a kil'l are my choices. My girlfriend says Carly Simons 'Nobody does it better' was the best.

But as a guy singing along with it it becomes ...awkward.

Remove ads