• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best Cleric Domains

Samloyal23

Adventurer
I believe the four-legged bovine monster is called a "bucentaur" in classical literature...

Att%25236-CentaurKevBullbody-02.jpg

The bucentaur has a shorter, wider, lower body then a centaur, with shorter legs, so it looks like a bull instead of a horse. Some have horns, some do not...

Edit: I cannot find one on google, but I have also seen pictures of four-legged bucentaur with a bull's head, like a minotaur.

Last edited:

Herzog

Adventurer
Do a google picture search on 'labyrinth', and you'll find a few with a 'centaur' version of the minotaur in it. quick research shows it's a picture dating to ca 1800.

Will

First Post
Interesting placement of googly bits. Huh.

(Then again, Greeks had some funny weird beasts, like the penis birds. Imagine penises. With wings. Flying around.)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Interesting placement of googly bits. Huh.

(Then again, Greeks had some funny weird beasts, like the penis birds. Imagine penises. With wings. Flying around.)

I've probably posted King Missile's "Detachable Penis" on this site too many times this year, so I'll just let that pass.

Remove ads