• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best of the Best - Leaders.

Which of these is the best leader?

• Cleric - Battle

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Cleric - Devoted

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Cleric - Shielding

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Warlord - Inspiring

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Warlord - Tactical

Votes: 42 29.4%
  • Warlord - Resourceful

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Warlord - Bravura

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Bard - Valourous

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Bard - Cunning

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Bard - Prescient

• Shaman - Bear

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Shaman - Panther

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Artificer - Battlesmith

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Artificer - Tinkerer

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Well since I am not very interested in subjects that are not focused on 4e ... something in the general category... which might as well mean AD&D or Pathfinder or something ... I just dont go there ;-), where as the role leader and build types identified are rather 4e naming conventions and the latter imply the rules ... I think I will agree with Umbran.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
By this definition, EVERY 4e thread belongs in the rules forum and EVERY Pathfinder thread belongs in the Pathfinder forum and EVERY... you get the picture.

This was not a rules discussion. Nobody was asking about the rules. There were no questions about the rules posed. It was simply a preference poll.

If this kind of ridiculousness in moderation is going to be the future, then you may as well make a 4e general discussion forum. Hell, do away with the general general discussion forum altogether, because every thread is going to get pigeonholed by one faction or another anyway.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Umm well from my pov, I wouldnt mind a 4e General forum (its exactly what I would suggest). As I said I could care less about pf or AD&D or any of the others... and so the few times I found myself hunting through the general forum because something got moved there from here... were annoying because of it.

Jools

First Post
Umm well from my pov, I wouldnt mind a 4e General forum (its exactly what I would suggest). As I said I could care less about pf or AD&D or any of the others... and so the few times I found myself hunting through the general forum because something got moved there from here... were annoying because of it.

Yeah, a 4e forum for 4e stuff would do me just fine. This current setup feels a bit odd.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
On the matter of the poll it has been interesting to see that opinion is far more divided on the leader front. Still, it does seem like there's a clear winner in the Taclord.

Seems like a majority thinks that great healing is not necessarily the best ability for a Dragon to have.

I wonder how much this is based on actual "power" concerns, and how much it is because it's more fun to many to give out buffs then merely to heal?

tiornys

Explorer
It may also be related to the power of paragon paths. Divine Oracle, Battle Captain, and War Chanter are definitely three of the best PP's out there, and the corresponding builds lead the rest by a wide margin.

t~

Then

First Post
I went with Bard, I've played or seen played all of the others, but for pure Leaderness I dont think anything comes close to the bard.

Remove ads