• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best place to order older RPG's?

I'm looking for a place to order some older RPGs, but they should still be in circulation. My minis place doesn't have RPGs, and Talon Comics sight only has newer d20 stuff. Specifically, i'm looking for the 7th Sea nation books and the rulebook for Clan War, a samurai minis game. Any ideas? Where do you guys order from?

bushfire

First Post
Just want to put in a second plug for Noble Knight Games.

The owner is real nice to work with and they have a large selection of not just RPG's but also war games and magazines.

qstor

Adventurer
I'll put in a third plug for Noble Knight and also add that

www.dragontrove.com is another great site. Check both sites to see if either one has what you want.

IMHO they beat Ebay cause you don't have to worry about not winning the bid and you get the item within a week of payment.
Both sites are great and I've never had problems of any kind with either site.

Mike

JeffB

Legend
Nobleknight all the way. Been dealing with Aaron for a few years. Excellent service, fast shipping, product as or better than graded. DragonsTrove is good as well.

BluWolf

Explorer
I will second titangames. I have bought and sold stuff with them for the past three years. Very trustworthy and they usually have a pretty good selection of older out of print stuff.

Remove ads