• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best RPGA adventures?

Which RPGA LFR adventures did you like the best?

• AGLA 1-1 (Lost Temple of the Fey Gods)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • AKAN 1-1 (Rotting Ruin of Galain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BALD 1-1 (Flames of Initiation)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • CORE 1-1 (Inheritance)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • CORE 1-2 (Radiant Vessel of Thesk)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • CORE 1-3 (Sense of Wonder)

• CORM 1-1 (Black Knight of Arabel)

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • DALE 1-1 (The Prospect)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • DRAG 1-1 (Many Hands Make Light Work)

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • EAST 1-1 (These Hallowed Halls)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • IMPI 1-1 (Alone)

• LURU 1-1 (Slivers of Eaerlaan)

• MOON 1-1 (Nature's Wrath)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • TYMA 1-1 (Elder Wisdom)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • SPEC 1-1 (Shades of the Zhentarim

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • WATE 1-1 (Heirloom)

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Other - Please post and specify

darjr

I crit!
Oops. Sorry, I meant the funeral. I ran it as a wake. A celebration of the life of the honorable dead. It was a fine line. I played with that fine line between "woo hoo kegger!" and respectful and mournful funeral. It furthered the encounter cause the characters pushed the plot walking, and falling off, that line.

Dedekind

Explorer
There have been quite a few additions to the 1st-4th level adventures. I would hate to run a whole new poll, though, with all the adventures included. Would it be worth while to run a poll with with only the additions since the last poll? I also didn't include the Mini campaign, so I can add that.

Dedekind

Explorer
Speaking of which, has anyone played or ran the mini campaign? I play the second session this weekend and I am really stoked. MINI 1-1 was great.

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Looking at the results, I'd like to apologize for AKAN1-1. I'll take the responsibility for how bad it was. I didn't review it in time to notice the problems before it went out. I hope people think the quality of our adventures has increased since then.

Chris Wachal
Point of Contact - Akanul Region, Living Forgotten Realms

Looking at the results, I'd like to apologize for AKAN1-1. I'll take the responsibility for how bad it was.
Dude, never apologize on the Internet! It's like covering yourself in blood and then jumping into shark-infested waters. ;)
Dedekind said:
There have been quite a few additions to the 1st-4th level adventures. [...] Would it be worth while to run a poll with with only the additions since the last poll?
Did you ever end up doing this?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads