Best SNL sketch in years

Lazy Sunday

So so awesome. Those new guys they brought in this year like Andy Samberg are definitely raising the bar for some of the more established players. Hiring the Lonely Island guys was one of the best moves SNL's made in a long time.

"Pass the Chronic WHAT? -Cles of Narnia!"

Tewligan

First Post
Yeah, that actually made me laugh last night, which doesn't happen with SNL too much these days. Have Parnell and the other guy done more videos on SNL? Is it a regular thing?

mojo1701

First Post
Tewligan said:
Yeah, that actually made me laugh last night, which doesn't happen with SNL too much these days. Have Parnell and the other guy done more videos on SNL? Is it a regular thing?

Not from what I've seen.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Parnell has done a number of spots during the "news" which ostensibly began as "editorials" but then progressed into a raps about one female star or another. I believe each time the object of his affection was either hosting or showed up. I remember his Britney Spears Rap, in particular, but you'll also find ones at the following link to Kirsten Dunst and Jennifer Garner -

http://chrisparnell24_7.tripod.com/chrisparnell247/id13.html

(These pass network television standards, so hopefully they won't offend grannie.)

But as said above, this takes some of what was good in the past (by an old cast member), then a new cast member gives it a shot in the arm and pumps it up a notch. Good stuff.

Remove ads