Best Spellbook?

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Get the SRD pdf. Cut and paste your spells into a Word document. Print. Voila! A custom spell book, with all the info you need.

Thanee

First Post
For my higher level wizard I had made me a word document with the spells (spell names only) listed by level and with some checkboxes in front of each spell to mark prepared spells for the day (I also included commonly prepared metamagicked spells for this purpose).

Bye
Thanee

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Buttercup said:
Get the SRD pdf. Cut and paste your spells into a Word document. Print. Voila! A custom spell book, with all the info you need.

That's a great idea, Buttercup! I never even thought of that. :)

Thanee said:
For my higher level wizard I had made me a word document with the spells (spell names only) listed by level and with some checkboxes in front of each spell to mark prepared spells for the day (I also included commonly prepared metamagicked spells for this purpose).

Bye
Thanee

I use Excel for the same thing. I use two tabs; the first to list them all in one long column for editing and updating, the second as a print version with three columns. I use a LOT of spells, particularly wizard spells, so I try to snip most out of my master list to make custom lists for particular (N)PCs with only the spells that apply to them.

Bobitron

Explorer
Thanks folks. I had never been to Ema's site before, thanks for the link.

Buttercup, I never thought of that either. Good call!

Liquidsabre

Explorer
Here's what I use for a Wizard, I use sheets with the full spell list (with spell summaries) when playing divine casters. Sorcerers get a straight and easy fill in the known spell blank sheet.

Edit - Happen to be playing a 1st level Cloistered Cleric atm, here's the 1st page of the spell sheet I'm using, the rest is still under construction (adding all complete series spells + extra cloistered cleric spells). ;)

Attachments

• Wizard Spell Book.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Remove ads