• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Better Pirate Build <3.5>

Sindenky

First Post
IDK about you but my dead pirate does not suck at all. Granted hes not good because of any of his dead pirate skills. He duel wields +1 elven long blade in one hand and +2 Elven short blade of thundering in his offhand. DM modified them to work with feats such as weapon fineness and weapon proficiency rapier because the blades are basically better crafted rapiers.

Picked up IMP Crit so now my off hand weapon is pumping out 1d6+6 & 2d10 of damage on a successful crit, that being a 15-20 crit ratio.

I'm getting 2 MH attacks a 2 OH attacks with my full attack due to imp duel wielding. Its pretty freaking rape.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
IDK about you but my dead pirate does not suck at all. Granted hes not good because of any of his dead pirate skills. He duel wields +1 elven long blade in one hand and +2 Elven short blade of thundering in his offhand. DM modified them to work with feats such as weapon fineness and weapon proficiency rapier because the blades are basically better crafted rapiers.

Picked up IMP Crit so now my off hand weapon is pumping out 1d6+6 & 2d10 of damage on a successful crit, that being a 15-20 crit ratio.

I'm getting 2 MH attacks a 2 OH attacks with my full attack due to imp duel wielding.

I'm glad you think he's a good character. As a Ninja, I always like to say, "the best pirate is a dead pirate." You have now helped to confirm this.

Its pretty freaking rape.

Nah man, you're rape! You're totally the rapest person I've ever met!

(I didn't know rape was a now an adjective with a positive connotation. I guess I learned something!)

Remove ads