Beyond the Rerisen Tower(DM Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

Yishim moves forward, and a fireball erupts between the mob of undead. Both are set on fire. As the flames die down, the squirming tentacles also retreat into the ground.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: E22
Standard: Enlarged Scorching Burst on H17 vs Reflex Rolls.

Note that I fat fingered "Enter" before I had the chance to type in who was what. Also, I'm not sure if the locations in the "Combatants" are correct, but I'm considering Mob2 the one farther away (that has taken less damage and that I have CA against.
Mob1: 3+10+4(Heroic Effort) = 17 hit
Mob2: 4+10+2(CA)=16 hit
Damage: 9 + 5 vulnerable = 14 total. I think this might clear out the Mob nearest to us.

Grasping Shadows zone ends[/sblock]
[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 5
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:19, Will:18, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:37/37, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:6/6
Initiative +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Scorching Burst, Phantom Bolt, Shield, Heroic Effort, Grasping Shadows[//s], Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Phantom Chasm, Visions of Avarice, Orb of Insurmountable Force, Brooch of Shielding
Other: Deathwalker's Boon, Resplendent Gloves[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: That will kill Mob1 (if you're not sure which is which, there are coordinates under Combatants). For creatures larger than 1x1, the coordinate refers to the upper left corner of it.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Kaz quickly rushes over the the next group of undead. With a mighty swing he slices it through the dead. His golden wing scar flashes and a burst of radiant energy explodes from it, disintegrating several more undead.

[sblock=actions]
Move:E17 around zone.
Minor: Oath Mob2
Standard:Bound of persuit on mob2. 24 vs AC (reroll damage because 1 damage (weapon property)) 19 damage./2=9 damage. If the target doesn't end its next turn adjacent to Kaz, he can shift 4 squares as a free action, and must end the shift closer to the target.
Unrelenting Boon: 9 radiant damage.

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 5,
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 24, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low Light
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:17, Will:19
HP: 52/52, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:13, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1
Basic Attack Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe+1, +7 vs AC, 1d12+3 damage (+1d12 on crit, 19-20 threat against undead, +1d6 when bloodied, reroll 1&2 damage)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Sequestering Strike
Avenger's Resolve
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Amulet of Life +1
Aspect of Might
Strength of Many
Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe +1

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.

If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)

Can shift through difficult terrain (wild step)
[/sblock][/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Warrens Ambush, Mid-Round 1

As Yishim blasts away the remainders of the undead mob, a few of them rise back to their feet.

GM: Forgot about one of the Mob's powers: Still a Few Left(Two Rerisen Dead left after mob dispersed)

PCs left to act:
Scarm
Toeto

[sblock=Combatants]Fredrock: E23
Eithal: G20
Kaz: E17
Toeto: E24
Scarm: D24
Yishim: E22
Rerisen Dead Mob 2: H19, 30 damage taken, slowed
Rerisen Dead Mob: 68 Max HP, 17 AC, ?? Fort, 14 Ref, 14 Will, Resist 1/2 damage vs ranged/melee, Vulnerable 5 radiant, 5 burst/blast, MBA - +7 vs AC, 2d8+5 damage and pushed 1. Aura 1 - any creature that starts its turn in the aura takes an MBA from the Mob.
Rersien Dead Mobs destroyed: 1

Rerisen Hungerer 1: I10, 11 damage taken, slowed
Rerisen Hungerer 2: M13
Rerisen Hungerer: ?? Max HP, ?? AC, ?? Fort, ?? Ref, 17 Will, Resist ??, Vulnerable ??, MBA - ??

Burrow Worms 2: K9
Burrow Worms 3: L14
Burrow Worms 4: N12
Burrow Worms: Minion, ?? AC, ?? Fort, ?? Ref, 15 Will, Resist ??, Vulnerable ??, MBA - ??
Burrow Worms destroyed: 1

Rerisen Dead 1: I20
Rerisen Dead 2: H19
Rerisen Dead: Minion, 14 AC, 14 For, 12 Ref, 12 Will, Resist 10 Necrotic, MBA - Slam: +6 vs AC, 5 damage and push 1.[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain and Lighting]The mushrooms are difficult terrain, provide concealment, and produce dim light.

The rocky area around M17 is column of rock that goes to the ceiling.[/sblock]

Attachments

• WarrensRound0-Mid.jpg
    WarrensRound0-Mid.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Scarmiglione advances into the room. "SQUAWK! SQUAWK!" (Probably nobody needs those eardrums anyway.)

[sblock=actions]Move: to E21

Standard: Blazing starfall centered on M13, on worm 3, hungerer 2, worm 4. Vs Reflex: 1d20+10=23 1d20+10=17 1d20+10=15 1d4+12=14. 14 radiant on whichever of those are hit. Zone does 2 fire to enemies that leave it until EONT.

AP: Blazing starfall on centered on G15, getting remaining mob. Vs Reflex: 1d20+10=16 1d4+12=16 is 26 radiant damage total, including vulnerability. Zone does 2 fire to enemies that leave it until EONT.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:20, Fort:15, Reflex:19, Will:18; Resist 5 psychic
HP:44/44, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:7/7
Action Points: 1
Blazing Starfall
Sly Flourish

Wave of Light
Low Slash
Sneak In the Attack
Songmaster’s Boon (item)
Second Wind

Blinding Barrage
Thunder Leap
Shadowdance Armor (item)
Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: phase of the moon

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Toeto steps forward to the battlefront and waves her spirit totem in a wide circle above her head. Her now-golden scales gleam with light for a brief moment as Sprout is called into this world, both reducing the nearby undead to dust and blessing Kaz with divine radiance.

Sprout howls loudly, eager to do battle with the unnatural creatures. The basilisk tears one of the undead in the mob to the ground, but a few still remain. The distraction at least gives Kaz the opportunity to withdraw before the mob can counterattack.

OOC: [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]: Kaz can shift 2 squares as a free action. You also get 1 THP.

[sblock=Toeto stats/actions][sblock=actions]Move: Walk to H20.

Minor: Call Spirit Companion at F17. Both rerisen dead take 1 radiant damage and are slain from radiant spirit boon, and Kaz gains 1 THP.

Standard: Voice of Battle vs RRDM 2 hits Will 23 for 6/2 = 3 psychic damage. Effect: Kaz can shift 2 squares as a free action.
Note: Sprout isn't a creature, so he doesn't take an attack from starting in the mob's aura.[/sblock][sblock=Spirit's Shield OA]Toeto can take OAs through her spirit companion if an enemy adjacent to it moves without shifting. The power is At-Will, +8 vs Reflex, 4 damage, and Effect: one ally within 5 squares of the companion regains 7 hp (10 if adjacent to the SC).[/sblock]Toeto - Female Lizardfolk Shaman 4
Initiative +4, Senses: Insight +6, Perception +11; low-light vision
HP 43/43; Bloodied 21, Surge Value 10, Surges 10/10
AC 19; Fortitude 17, Reflex 15, Will 18
Speed 5
Action Points 2

Conditions

Powers
Spirit's Shield
Call Spirit Companion, Protecting Strike, Voice of Battle
Certain Threat, Healing Spirit x2, Lizardfolk Recovery, Speak with Spirits, Spring Renewal Strike
Hungry Spirits Totem, Protective Roots, Spirit of the Healing Flood

Notes
Any ally adjacent to Toeto's spirit companion regains +3 additional hit points when he or she uses second wind or when Toeto uses a healing power on him or her.
Boon: When Toeto summons Sprout, enemies adjacent to her take 1 radiant damage and allies adjacent to Sprout gain 1 THP.

[sblock=Spirit Companion notes]The spirit companion is treated as a conjuration with some exceptions.
  • It occupies 1 square like an ally does.
  • It is only affected by melee or ranged attacks (not close/area attacks or zones).
  • It is dispersed if it takes 12 or more damage from a single blow, and Toeto takes 7 damage. It is otherwise unaffected by attacks. It uses Toeto's defenses.
  • It cannot be flanked and it does not grant flanking.
  • The companion can move 5 squares whenever Toeto takes a move action. It is not affected by difficult terrain.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Toeto's spirit companion is already in F17, so you can't go there. Anyway, I thought you'd want to move away from the mob so you don't start in its aura?

Remove ads