• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General BG3 Massive Spoiler Thread

There will be no visit to the creche, stop complaining!
Missing on a major ongoing plotline, a ton of information, and some really good stuff by doing that, I'm just saying. I guess you'll see it another playthrough.

I dont want them both in the party
I attribute the fact that I am finding the game a lot easier than most people in part to the fact that I keep both of them in the group 90% of the time. They're both just so hard to stop. If I was a tank I might feel differently though.

Scribe

Legend
Missing on a major ongoing plotline, a ton of information, and some really good stuff by doing that, I'm just saying. I guess you'll see it another playthrough.

I attribute the fact that I am finding the game a lot easier than most people in part to the fact that I keep both of them in the group 90% of the time. They're both just so hard to stop. If I was a tank I might feel differently though.

1. Yeah, I'm not going back to an earlier save point. It feels bad enough that I have to do that to save Jaheira. My next play through.
2. Yeah, I'm in a Paladin (Tav), Karlach, Gale, Shadowheart (Rogue/Cleric) mindset, and thats just how I'm going to play through this one.

Thunder Brother

God Learner
Lae'zel's companion quest is really good. Completely changed my initial impression of her.

2. Yeah, I'm in a Paladin (Tav), Karlach, Gale, Shadowheart (Rogue/Cleric) mindset, and thats just how I'm going to play through this one.
That's basically my party, with Karlach and Astarion getting about equal time depending on my needs.

I don't really care for Wyll. I don't dislike him, I just like the other companions so much more.

Scribe

Legend
Just having 4 slots in brutal. Taking both the Fighter and Barbarian seems sweet but I’d have to not have Astarion in the party. Even if I did regulate lock picking/ trap springing duties to Karlach or Sorcerer due to the higher dex.

Hhmmm

This is why I went with Shadowheart as a Thief/Life Multi. All else fails she plinks with a bow or throws something, working ok so far.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads