• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLACK CRATER

Tom Cashel

First Post
Once you cast it, Intuit Direction is unneccessary. You instantly know which direction is true north, and judging from that you surmise that the trail lies south of your current position. It seems the Zhentarim were striking out across the Stonelands, headed northeast.

"We're not dividing all that treasure amongst these people...they were the ones so gung-ho to take the dangerous route. Let this be their lesson," says Quidam.

Last edited:

Roman Gemmalee

First Post
"Regardless of the level of danger, we agreed to protect them. It is dangerous to argue now, let us make it to a safe destination and think about it along the way." says Artemus.

Van Dyksun

First Post
"Moving! Now there's a sensible suggestion.

Someone needs to tell what happened to Van and Kaemris to Lenet. I fear that she's a touch unhinged at the moment. Isn't that her cowering behind the wagon over there?

In the meantime, I'll hunt out ahead of the party about 30 feet as we move to the south to get back to the trail. Dalabrac, will you take the rear and keep an eye out for anything following us?
"

Lenet Cor Tarak

First Post
Nah, I'm not cowering behind a wagon. I'm cowering behind Dalabrac, which is an odd sight, given that he's a lot shorter than me. I rather hope he's bringing me up to speed.

Mahiro Satsu

First Post
I spread my wings to give her a little more cover in her hidings and fill her in on what has transpired, including the newest death of Van Dykson.

Van Dyksun

First Post
I instruct the elf wizard and dwarf warrior to get the remaining members into the wagons, and also to post a watch on the portal, just in case someone tries to come through it while we are traveling.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads