• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLACK CRATER

Mahiro Satsu

First Post
I'll go where you decide, but if i'm going to be out front all the time again, i'd like to find a better sword. The wrtings the Banite's map seems a bit cryptic to me, so I can't vote for that. Maybe we should find that trickster Lucius before we make a decision.

Roman Gemmalee

First Post
"We should try to decipher the map and compare it the map you just found, Quidam. Who has knowledge of this writing? If we don't perhaps someone near the Black Crater does."
"I am still troubled by the disappearance of Lucius. I am going to scout around for a pool of water and then cast a scrying spell to see our lost traveler."

Tom Cashel

First Post
"Of course we can decipher it, cryptic or no. Telling what language it is might be more difficult..."

Attachments

• dl map.jpg
    dl map.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 96

Tom Cashel

First Post
"Judging solely from the rift that Foxhound fell through...he could be anywhere in all the Planes right now. We could wait thousands of years for his return."

Tom Cashel

First Post
Not only is it a desert, but it borders on the Anauroch...a desert created by ancient life-draining magics that wiped everything out.

But...you are heroes, after all! Send a Wilderness Lore check.

Tom Cashel

First Post
"Does anyone have knowledge of geography? There is a mountain road, a 'man-castle' on a peak with three mountains due north..."

Quidam goes over to some Purple Dragons and asks them.

"They say the castle could be a place called High Horn, in the northwest of Cormyr. But that is a long shot."

Last edited:

Remove ads