Black Flag Black Flag Friday, now named Valiant Friday, notes playtest #3 will be monsters!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm curious, do most GMs or players care where the AC comes from (in statblocks)? Also, I'd love for humanoids (or others, even) to have possessions like A5e has.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'd prefer that spellcasters adopt the WotC change of having a few spells as actions. I hate flipping between books so much. I might have it under a section of the block "Spell Actions" or something.....so it is clear they are spells. Or, heck, who cares if they are spells, and just make them powers/actions.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Owlbear should rend as a bonus action or something. I'd like 2 claws and a bite, I think. Yes, I'm keeping my thoughts here, I guess I could consolidate them elsewhere.

Big fan of the amount of different things monsters do here, so far. It is a large step forward in making them different from each other.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I think the biggest change I don't like is the lack of instructions for Foundry (or other VTTs) to randomize damage and hit points. While I really like the simplicity, I would miss creatures not all having the same numbers. Interestingly, I never worry about that when I'm playing in person....

Remove ads