• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black Spine, Red Blood: A Dark Sun 3.5 Campaign

Jarval

Explorer
OK, first off, sorry about all the delays in getting some more details on my character posted. I've been a bit bogged down in an assignment for university, and have been having a generally hectic last few days.

evileeyore said:
Jarval: If you have any problems with a 'team up' as my background is suggesting let me know. I figure it as you are the strentgh, combat prowess, and conscience, I am the brains, low cunning, and voice.
No problems at all :) It makes for quite an interesting team. I doubt Uden's (my character) even noticed Grykee's less than noble nature, and she'll have pretty much fixed his free alignment axis at Chaotic, at least until some one even more impressive shows up :D

evileeyore said:
I noticed a few of you (Garak and insertname1/2Giant) do not have height, weight, appearance, etc. All I have to say is:

Hop to it! Chop-Chop! :)
I'm working on it! ;) I've now named my character. He's called Uden Askaar, and I'll have some background, personality, etc, etc posted to the RG thread some time this evening.

G

Guest 11456

Keia said:
Arriha
Female Aarakocra Cleric of Air 1 / Psion Nomad 10

Experience: 66,000 – 1032 xps

Equipment:
Wearing or carrying
Circlet of Psionic Might (Purchased 10,000cps - as the torc)
Third Eye Aware (Crafted 2,000 cps, 160 xps)
Cloak of Resistance +2 (Crafted 2,000cps, 160xps)
Mighty +1 Composite Longbow of Ice (4,200cps)
Quiver of Capacity (Crafted 900cps, 72 xps)
- 120 Arrows
Belt of Dexterity +4 (Crafted 8000cps, 640 xps)

Aarakocra Storage Sack(as Haversack) (2,000cp)
-Bedroll 5cb
-Acid (5 flasks) 50cp
-Alchemist's fire (3 flasks) 60cp
-Wine (3 bottles) 30cp
-50 ft. silk rope 10cp
-Paper (10 sheets) 4cp
-Ink (two vials) 16cp
-Ink pen 1cp
-Trail rations (8 days worth) 4cp
-Cold weather outfit 8cp

I know someone asked these questions already, but I never saw a definitive answer on them.

Since Arriha created items shouldn't she be a Cleric of Air 1 / Psion Nomad 9?

Has the limit of one permanent magic item been changed? I realize many of the above items were created by her, but Circlet of Psionic Might, Mighty +1 Composite Longbow of Ice, and Aarakocra Storage Sack were not. Unless I missed something that's three magic permanent items that were purchased.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Tailspinner said:
I know someone asked these questions already, but I never saw a definitive answer on them.

Has the limit of one permanent magic item been changed? I realize many of the above items were created by her, but Circlet of Psionic Might, Mighty +1 Composite Longbow of Ice, and Aarakocra Storage Sack were not. Unless I missed something that's three magic permanent items that were purchased.

No, the limit hasn't been changed. I should start proofreading these things more.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Tailspinner said:

I currently am undecided as to what to do wit hthe rules that are in place. I was uncertain if created items counts and if any additional experience was provided. As such I noted the reduction of experience at the top of the character sheet. I was unaware of the one item limit until after creation. I will change whatever is necessary to comply. ;)

Keia

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Keia said:
I currently am undecided as to what to do wit hthe rules that are in place. I was uncertain if created items counts and if any additional experience was provided. As such I noted the reduction of experience at the top of the character sheet. I was unaware of the one item limit until after creation. I will change whatever is necessary to comply. ;)

Keia

Created items do in fact reduce experience, though they save on cash, and no additional experience has been given for that purpose.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Paxus Asclepius said:
Created items do in fact reduce experience, though they save on cash, and no additional experience has been given for that purpose.

Thanks!
Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Adjusted character accordingly, made more items, reduced level by one. Should be compliant (I hope). :) Please let me know. . .

Keia

G

Guest 11456

Keia said:
Adjusted character accordingly, made more items, reduced level by one. Should be compliant (I hope). :) Please let me know. . .

Keia

Well, you did ask...

It appears that the feat, Fell Shot, needs to be removed.

As far as I can tell the Craft Universal Item feat does not allow you to craft these items:
Cloak of Resistance +2, Quiver of Capacity, Belt of Dexterity +4, and Haversack

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Tailspinner said:
Well, you did ask...

It appears that the feat, Fell Shot, needs to be removed.

As far as I can tell the Craft Universal Item feat does not allow you to craft these items:
Cloak of Resistance +2, Quiver of Capacity, Belt of Dexterity +4, and Haversack

I know I worked on all of these . . . I believe animal affinity can be used for the Belt of Dexterity, the Resistance 0th level psion from Mind's Eye for the Cloak. The Quiver and Haversack I'll have to check on when I get home to the books.

As for Fell Shot, you're absolutely right. Missed that when I was de-evolving the character. :)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Too bad we couldn't have worked together to craft some of the items, that might have allowed an additional item, or better weapons and armor.

Keia

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads