Blizzard at Revel's End (OOC) Temporary Hiatus

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
...at least you can drop the 6. That's pretty much the array left, isn't it? Not as bad as it looks. Not great, either.
Just about, the array has a 12 instead of an 11.
It's extra funny considering the last character I rolled up here also ended up with basically the standard array.

Anyway, here is the basic overview for the guy.

I can transfer over to a proper forum thread when we are ready.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So here are my rolls:

Stats Blizzard at Revels End:
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 1, 3, 6] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 5, 4, 1] = 11
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 3, 5, 1] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 3, 1, 6] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 2, 4, 3] = 11
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 2, 4, 3] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 5, 2, 5] = 12

So not bad, but not great either. But with the bonus feat from v-human, I can get a stat to 16, so that works.

So (before adjustments) I’ve got 14, 14, 12, 12, 12, 11. I’m happy!

I’ll probably need a few days to finish the character, as I’m on holiday and only have my mobile. Do you have a deadline for finished characters yet?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey, I’d love to join.

I have a couple of ideas: Goliath barbarian, perhaps from the same tribe as Kobold Stew’a character, folk hero.

Another idea is a Goliath or hill dwarf tempest cleric, folk hero.

Any preference?
Cheers,

Sg

Hey, I’d love to join.

I have a couple of ideas: Goliath barbarian, perhaps from the same tribe as Kobold Stew’a character, folk hero.

Another idea is a Goliath or hill dwarf tempest cleric, folk hero.

Any preference?
Cheers,

Sg
That's funny, my two builds for my pirate are a Storm Herald barbarian or a tempest cleric. Was leaning towards the cleric.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
im fine with a barbarian. Here are my rolls. I’m thinking that perhaps I’ll make him a Dragonborn for the dragon fear feat. Could be fun ;-)
Cheers, sg

Only prisoners get to roll, so I guess you're a prisoner? That's a lot of prisoners so far, but that's okay, I guess. I knew the idea would be enticing.

So (before adjustments) I’ve got 14, 14, 12, 12, 12, 11. I’m happy!

I’ll probably need a few days to finish the character, as I’m on holiday and only have my mobile. Do you have a deadline for finished characters yet?

Looks like you got a well-rounded "master of none". No deadline, just whenever the majority are ready. Take your time (within reason).

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Do you have space for one more?

I don't even need to be a prisoner.

EDIT- assign me to a group, and I can make a character.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Let's see what we're looking at:
Do you have space for one more?

I don't even need to be a prisoner.

EDIT- assign me to a group, and I can make a character.

Sure. I will absolutely cap at 8. I believe you count as #7. Give me somebody on-staff,just for variety sake. You get to use point-buy and pick an uncommon magic item, too.

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Remove ads