Bloodcove Disguise

nothingpoetic

First Post
Round 1

Aradra- fires at Capt and hits him for 9pts.
Chaucer-fires at C5 as he charges and hits him for 7pts.
Mandalo-Steps up after C5 charges him and cuts him from the saddle.
Syldar-fires at C3 and hits for 11pts
Markas-goes total def. and saves himself :)
Kalinn-steps into the charge and her spirit totem hits C3 for 3pts, drooping him.
Capt. Calgerine-charges and just misses Markas
C1-charges and hits Aradra for 15pts.
C2-shoots Syldar for 1pt.
C3-charges and hits Kalinn for 11pts.
C4-charges and misses Chaucer
C5-charges and hits Mandalo for 4pts.
C6-shoots Aradra for 6pts.
C7-shoots and misses Aradra
C8-shoots and misses Mandalo

OOC: Will post a bit later, but I have a question... With Init order... C5 and C3 both should have died before they got off their attack correct? Is it a matter of readied attacks have to go after the reach weapon of the spear hits? Second question... C1 hits Aradra for 15 pts... why is he now at -6? I feel like I missed something lol. Just checking as it effects how I will act especially if those two guys don't actually get injured....

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Yes, the reach weapons hit first, but I have adjusted the initiative so those that had readied attacks still go first. Aradra is at -21 because he also got hit by an arrow for 6pts.

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the explanation galahad, I was a bit confused with the init order, and I completely missed the arrow hit on Aradra. Alright... now to take my action...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Markas first. :p

Markas watches the "captain" charge by. Taking his blade he slices into the soldier in front of him stepping through with the blow. The sword cuts through armor and draws blood, sending a red streamer out towards the captain due to the warriors follow through.

Hefting his shield and threatening the wounded man from behind, he shouts back. "Watch out for this turtle's snap!"

[sblock=Actions]
5' step to T-15
attack C4 w/flanking[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
"Nice of you to step out, fool." Calgerine shouts as he spurs his horse into another charge. As he nears Markas, his horse stumbles and the lance is thrown off target.

OOC: Man! You lead a charmed life!

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer reaches within himself and stirs the tendrils of magic in his veins. He closes his eyes briefly and begins to weave that magic in with the story that begins to form in his soul. "Let us not run with fear, let us not wilt in terror, these demons will be defeated as all our other enemies have. Chaucer then breathes and begins to retell the Epic of Gibs.

Let us not forget, when those who were viewed as savages conquered an entire army of iron clad calvary demons! ...

[Sblock=Actions and Status]Standard Action = Begin Inspire Courage

AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: 22/22
Saves (F/R/W): 0/+7/+4

Bardic music used: 1/13
Spells cast: 1: 0/4
Spells cast: 2: 0/2

Current effects: -
[/Sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
While the rest of the party were focusing on those close enough to them, something else hungered for more. A black wolf, almost as large as the horses themselves, tore out of the woods on a full sprint. The wolf tries to bite the rider on it(C8), hoping to knock him off his saddle.

OCC: Shadow, Charging on C8, +3 1d6+1 AC: 12 18/18

galahad0430

First Post
The sudden appearance of the large wolf spooks the horses. Calgerine's Destrier seems unaffected, but the other riders grab desperately at their reins. Three of the riders keep control of their mounts, while the other three struggle with theirs, but all of them keep their seats.

OOC: The 3 that failed the first ride check essentially lose their action for the round.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Frost draws her greatsword back for another swing; the blade bites deep into the rider's leg, taking it off at the knee! The spirits that surround her howl in rage as they're denied their prey. Not one to deny her guardians their rightful pay, the barbarian steps up to let them pummel the leader of the enemy forces.

[sblock=Actions]
(Made a couple of assumptions - first, that Frost's blow killed C4 (he's taken 19 damage total), and second that the captain ended his charge at U14/V15. If C4 isn't downed by Hafísbíta, she won't move and the Spirit Totem will attack C4 (then she'll move to be adjacent to the Captain). If V16 isn't adjacent to the Captain, she'll move to a spot that is).[/sblock]

Remove ads