Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
Calgerine, frustrated by his inability to take Markas down and badly wounded himself, decides discretion is the better part of valor and attempts to withdraw.

galahad0430

First Post
Syldar attempts to drop the retreating captain. Her second arrow takes Calgerine in the back and he falls wordlessly to the ground.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
When Calgerine drops, the other three horsemen wheel their mounts and race off into the jungle. The strain of controlling his horse is too much for the remaing horseman and he drops unconcious from his saddle (that would be C1, he was at 0 hp).
As you loot the bodies, Raimondo comes up and says, "It looks like t'ey haven't given up. T'e main force must still be out t'ere somewhere."

OOC: Calgerine has a +1 lance, +1 longsword, and a +1 breastplate. You also collect 2100 gp (Calgerine had 1850 on him). Calgerine's horse is a hvy horse and the other five horses are light horses, they are all combat trained. Calgerine also has a scroll tube with some papers in it. Based on his notes he apparently thought they were some sort of detailed account of a treasure location in some strange language. What they actually are is four scrolls: CMW, Fireball, Magic Missile, and Shield.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Syldar, Kalinn, and mandalo all hit lvl4. Markas is 89xp shy, but that means next Tuesday, with time xp, you'll be lvl 4 also. Fri-Sun I will be unavailable so the odds are we won't get into the next encounter until then.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra glares at the retreating enemies before going over to the closest tree and sitting down. With a huge sigh, he closes his eyes in an attempt to deal with the small amount of pain that occurs when he removes the arrow. "Chaucer, can I borrow that wands power real quick? Another assault like that and I won't be standing."

Shadow, seeing his master in pain, goes over and starts licking up the blood off of Aradra's clothes. Aradra smiles and ruffles the wolfs fur, smiling to himself.

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer opens his eyes, feeling the story begin to take wing, and grabbed at an arrow until he realized what was happening. He watched as the leader of the calvary attack was struck down with an arrow from Syldar's bow, and then saw the others retreat. Looking around, Chaucer sees Aradra sit down heavily by a tree. Chaucer walks over and says, Apparently, your skill with that bow has gotten you into a bit of a pickle. You should really take my approach, pretend to be a bumbling fool with a bow and no one ever seems to bother you. He jokes as he hands Aradra the wand from his belt pouch.

I will return to check on you in a few moments, I will go and collect the horses and see if there is anything worth saving on those soldiers who fell. Chaucer then gets up and heads off to round up the horses of the fallen soldiers and brings them and their riders back to his allies.

OOC: Yay for more level ups

jackslate45

First Post
"If I did, then who would protect you and Syldar from getting shot? Besides, I've had much worse." Aradra smiles back, taking the wand.

Last edited:

Remove ads