Bloodcove Disguise

nothingpoetic

First Post
As Chaucer heads off to the first horse he chuckles, and turns taking a few steps backwards and jokes, "No need to worry about us my friend, we are too pretty to do any serious damage too" he says with a chuckle.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra just rolls his eyes, and starts working on his wounds. The first 3 pokes seemed to hardly do anything, causing Aradra to glare at it in anger. That seemed to work better, and the next two pokes sealed up all the wounds.

Standing up, Aradra hold the wand up and asks "Any other takes?"

OOC: 5 used. Also, if someone wants that +1 Breastplate, Aradra will take the free chainshirt +1. If no one wants it, he will wear it, but I think it might be better on a front liner.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Gratitude, Aradra." The tall warrior stretches and groans, luxuriating in the feel of knitted muscle and bone. As she raises her face and arms to the sky, a gust of chill air blasts through the caravan and her face takes on a saturnine cast. Kalinn gasps as edgy pain rips her fingertips, then gazes in wonder at the long, black claws that have pushed their way through her skin. She holds her hands in front of her face in awe, willing the claws in and out a few times. "Well, that's surely interesting . . ."

She shakes her head bemusedly and turns from the group, muttering something about doing some thinking.

maquise

First Post
"Strange things are occuring here..."

Mandalo uses lay of hands on himself.
OOC:
Will get that level up worked out in the next few days.

Oops, ignore my first roll.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
At the sound of the mysterious wind, Shadow looked around quickly. Noticing that a known enemy suddenly grew claws, he starts growling menacingly at Kanlii, not knowing the teifling was on his side.

OCC: Hurray for being a tiefling!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn's head snaps up at the sound of Shadow's growl. She stops in her tracks and slowly turns, kneeling to place herself at the canine's level. "And who do we have here?" she asks, looking up at Aradra quickly before returning her gaze to the wolf and holding out her (now clawless) hand, palm down, for inspection. "I thank you for your help this day, friend."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]
OOC: HM those charges would have done 3d8 + 21

My whole goal of Markas is to have him be a tank within a tank. ;) I did luck out by going total defense rather than ready action though.

OOC: Syldar, Kalinn, and mandalo all hit lvl4. Markas is 89xp shy, but that means next Tuesday, with time xp, you'll be lvl 4 also. Fri-Sun I will be unavailable so the odds are we won't get into the next encounter until then.

Let me know if Markas can level up. I have it prepared and it will only take me changing the main sheet.[/sblock]

Markas watches the others in silence as the jovially go about picking themselves up after the fight. They remind him of his friends and he wonders if they are alright lost somewhere in the jungle.

{{ Or am I the lost one? And they are trying to find me? }} he asks himself as he sheathes his blade and stands off to the side to keep watch.

jackslate45

First Post
The wolf stares at Kanlii before slowly advancing, eyes showing some sort if distrust. He gets close enough to start sniffing Kanli's hand. All the while Aradra watches carefully.

When asked, Aradra responds with "Shadow. He is a tracking wolf, specially trained from the Rohn Millitary. He is used to attacking other non-natural creatures, so he is probably confused. Once he remembers your scent he should lighten up"

Indeed, the wolf seems to smell something, as it continues sniffing up Kanlii's arm to her face. After a tense couple of seconds the wolf suddenly licks Kanlii's face before moving back to Aradra, who smiled and says "Looks like you'll get along fine".

Last edited:

Remove ads