Bloodcove Disguise

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra nods his head an agreement. His bow already out, he nods towards the one carrying a giant sword.

OOC: [MENTION=6666944]maquise[/MENTION]: You sure? I have to think this is almost done.

[MENTION=6667972]galahad0430[/MENTION] with the disaperence of Holyman, and another in maquise, should we look for another in DWI?

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Are we sure HM is gone? I know we had a slow down from the holiday weekend and since, but we are close to the end. After this area, there is only one more (kinda long) fight. Can you make it 'til then Maquise?

nothingpoetic

First Post
"Aradra, I don't know this pup of yours, but that doesn't sound like a good thing. What is he trying to tell you?" Chaucer says a bit tensely. As he waits for an answer, he slides his pack off his shoulders and to the ground below, puts a hand to his belt to ensure his wand is still in its pouch. He slides his bow off his shoulder and puts one end on the ground, and touches his quiver to ensure arrows present. Lastly, he feels for the intoxicating tendrils of magic in the pit of his stomach, ensuring that he is completely prepared for whatever might show up in that room.

jackslate45

First Post
"Something is here. That is what that means. He can't see it, but Shadow's nose smells something foul. Best guess would be there is something that was supposed to remain dead is not now. " Aradra said, his nocked arrow pointing at the sarchopighi. His right eye starts hurting again, with no surprise.

"We right now have an advantage. We known something is there. We may not get a chance like this again, so if anyone has anything to help us, now is an excellent time to speak up"

OOC: Aradra's ranger sense is tingling, so buff up.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn speaks a few quick syllables of Draconic and a slight shimmer appears in the air before her.

[sblock=Action]Casting Shield[/sblock]

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer thinks for a moment before responding, "I have a few things in my bag of tricks, what are you hoping for?" Chaucer eyes his companions as they have this whispered conversation quickly, trying to determine what, if any of his spells would be used well by this group.

OOC: I have Vanish, Silent Image, Heroism, and Glitterdust that all have the chance to be potentially useful. Let me know what you are looking for, buffs, scouting, debuff, and we can go from there.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Whispering to the others, "Kalinn, I can make you vanish for a handful of seconds, enough time to get you close, anyone else want an unseen approach? I have one more vanish spell to use if someone else is interested in getting in the thick of things." He asks this last question as he turns and looks at the rest of his allies. When his gaze falls back on Aradra, he asks, "Who needs to be the one to hit better? I have one spell that can aid one of us on the field of battle, name the target."

OOC: Chaucer will hold back at least one spell of each slot in case of emergency, hence the limited spells available. Also, note that heroism will have a 40 min (I think that is right) duration, so it will not just be for this fight, but for the rest of this dungeon.

Remove ads