• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blues Clues d20?

Wicht

Hero
Ghostwind said:
Please, no Dora the Explorer d20 or SpongeBob d20. That drives lemmings off cliffs as it stands now...:D

My kids watch Dora (I tend to leave the room) but SpongeBob is banned from our house.

little off topic

but i'd like to see a "Recess" d20 game modeled after the tv show. its like hogans heros, would have classes.. everything d20... :)

joe b

Wolf72

Explorer
you guys have been reading the comic Something Positive haven't you?

Davin and friends have just played a game of d20 that converted all of their favorite childhood tv characters ... unfortunately Davin had to play a care bear.

grimwell

First Post
My wife keeps telling me that I should make a Barbie D20 for little girls. Tap a really undeveoped market. Plus, 15 years after the first edition release, gaming guys will adore me more than even the mighty Col. Playdough....

(because of the sheer volume of girls in the games).

I bet the Barbie castle would totally blow away the WOTC one at Gen Con 2017!!

:D

I'll second for the Pokemon RPG. It works well.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Wicht said:

My kids watch Dora (I tend to leave the room) but SpongeBob is banned from our house.

Same here. My son shouting out "Swiper, No Swiping!" over and over gets a bit shrill for my tastes, but I can deal. I like Blue's clues, Little Bear, and Little Bill, though.

KnowTheToe

First Post
I would rather PRGs be associated with satan than Blues Clues. We have to have our limits.

Anyone looking forward to football?:D

Edit: spelling, I am as stupid as I look.

Last edited:

WanderingMonster

First Post
Steve: Male Human Exp1; Medium Humanoid ; HD 1d6+1 (Expert) ; hp 7; Init + 2; Spd 30; AC 12; Atk + 1 base melee, + 2 base ranged; AL CG; SV Fort + 1, Ref + 2, Will + 1; STR 12, DEX 14, CON 13, INT 10, WIS 8, CHA 15.

Possessions:
Goods: Entertainer's outfit; Pail; Shovel; Soap ; Handy Dandy Notebook.

Skills:
Craft (Painting) + 2, Gather Information + 6, Handle Animal + 6, Perform + 8, Search + 6, Spot + 3, Tumble + 6.
Feats:
Skill Focus: Perform, Skill Focus: Search.

tsadkiel

Legend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues Clues d20?

Jeph said:
Isn't the contact between salt and peppera bit mature for the show?

They're French. The French are a bit more laid back about long term adulterous relationships than Americans are.

(It's Mr. Salt but Mrs. Pepper, after all. It's a good thing Mr. Salt hasn't noticed that neither one of the kids looks anything like him, by the way.)

Remove ads