Bonus Feats for Bladesinger and other problems

I ran into three problems I could not resolve entering in the bladesinger into eTools.

1. There appeears no way to grant the dodge bonus to AC from Intelligence from the bladesong class feature. My work around is to just bump up the AC using the user button in the stats screen.

2. Like Monte's Ranger I ran into the distribution of feats problem. Fluid needs to add an offset field or just have the application look for the levels in the features table, best solution. As it is now I will overspend at 2nd, 5th and 8th level. The end result will be right. Not a perfect solution.

3. I was unable to find a way to tell the database how a bladesinger is supposed to learn spells. If I check the box in the class table I get the spells known screen to come up but with no way to purchase spells. Checking the similar prestige class Assasin, the box is not checked hence assasins must get a spell book containing all of the spells they will ever be able to cast. I can set up the bladesinger the same way but it is a clumsy solution. Has anybody had any luck in finding how you tell the database a character gets 2 spells per level for free and has to purchase the rest.

While I am a Oracle DBA by profession I am a novice at Access. As much as I would like to share what I have done I have not clue on how. If someone could give me a step by step procedure on how to export what I have added I will be glad to send it to Eric Noah so he can distribute it.

Finrod Shaelara

PS.

Many thanks to Feaelin for wonderful draft procedure for entering prestige classes.

Last edited:

Remove ads