Boots of Tremorsense price

xazil

Explorer
For those that like tremorsense. Exactly the same cost could buy you an item that gives permanent Touchsight. :)

From the SRD -
You generate a subtle telekinetic field of mental contact, allowing you to “feel” your surroundings even in total darkness or when your sight would otherwise be obscured by your physical environment. Your touchsight field emanates from you out to 60 feet. You ignore invisibility, darkness, and concealment, though you must have line of effect to a creature or an object to discern it. You do not need to make Spot or Listen checks to notice creatures; you can detect and pinpoint all creatures within 60 feet. In many circumstances, comparing your regular senses to what you learn with touchsight is enough to tell you the difference between visible, invisible, hiding, and concealed creatures.

EvilGM

Explorer
Does everyone run high-magic campaigns where you can readily purchase or sell magic items?

Admittedly, they are priced rather high. If you can sell them for 75% value somewhere that's a lot of money to pass on - and if you can sell them, you can most likely buy better magic items.

I guess I'm too used to the campaign I'm currently in. I play an Ice Tracker (ranger variant basically) of 4th level and I have no magic items. Between the six other characters (2nd-5th level) we have 3 magic items in the party... and all three require (high) fortitude saves to handle or you go unconscious for about 15 minutes.

I would *kill* for those boots.

hong

WotC's bitch
EvilGM said:
Does everyone run high-magic campaigns where you can readily purchase or sell magic items?

If you don't, why are you bothering to post in a thread about something that costs 45000 gp?

whorobbedme

First Post
i wouldnt even add the 1.5 multilpyer id leav it at the 30,000.
i DM a game and i gave one of my players a pair of these that sense up to 100ft and it looks like he's not goint to sell them ever so the price dosent realy come into it at all

the prom is you have to come up with new ways to ambush players and they get the chance to set up there own ambushes which is fun

Remove ads