Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (GM Sign-Up)

John Crichton

First Post
Game blurb!

The Guardian's Bureau: Most Dangerous Game

Martians, oh those tricky Martians. All has been quiet ... almost too quiet the last few weeks of the ongoing silent invasion. They had to be planning something big, either that or something else was in play. When a info drop arrives in from a friend about some odd happenings on a middle-of-nowhere island it was time to go. Unfortunately, the team's usual mode of transportation: The Invincible, is at least a full two full days out of port and speed is of the utmost importance. Luckily, a colleague has been working on something that could just solve their travel problems with ... acceptable risk.

Another perfect mission for the esteemed members of the Guardians Bureau.

hex_dcgd.jpg

Join an explosive collection of historical and fictional characters as they team up to thwart the forces of darkness. Strap on your gun, finish your tea and pack your passport because adventure awaits! Characters are action-movie versions of:

- Detective Sherlock Holmes
- John Watson, MD
- Journalist Nellie Bly
- Professor Herman George Wells
- Sir Harry Flashman
- Actress & Singer Lillie Langtry

Hollow Earth Expedition & Leagues of Adventure is powered by Exile Games' Ubiquity System. No knowledge of the rules is required and will be taught at the table. Just bring a writing implement and your wits!
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN
  6. OPEN
- Alt 1: OPEN
- Alt 2: OPEN

No previous experience with this game or any of its predecessors is required to have fun at this table.

Seonaid

Explorer
Hollowpoint: bad people killing bad people for bad reasons

I don't have a scenario yet (shhh, don't tell the players). No experience necessary, just bring a writing implement and the desire to mess things up.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
[MENTION=8964]FickleGM[/MENTION], I'd like to reserve one slot of my game, knocking the number of available places down to 5. Thanks!

Kassegore

First Post
Slot preference

Hello FickleGM,

Sorry I've been MIA, been traveling for work, and house hunting on the weekends, so things are a little crazy right now :)

Anyhow if its not too late to get involved, I'd like to GM a morning slot.

System: Pathfinder RPG
Title: The Price of Immortality

Theme: An intrigue and investigation style adventure set in the opulent oasis city of Lamasara, a shining jewel within the harsh Thuvian Desert.

Situated on the southern edge of the Inner Sea, between ancient Osirion and godless Rahadoum, Thuvia is a land focused almost entirely on the export of a single product. For over three thousand years it has been the sole manufacturer of the Sun Orchid Elixir, an alchemical brew which is said to slow the aging process. The secret of the elixir is known only to one man, the famed and fabulously wealthy alchemist Artokus Kirran, who produces the fabled tonic within his remote desert fortress. Once each year, a blind, mute servant emerges from the heart of the fortress with an iron case containing six vials of the precious elixir By ancient pact, the right to sell the elixir rotates between each city-state on a yearly basis, and this year that honor falls upon the oasis city of Lamasara.

Set to the backdrop ensuing festival, the heroes are tasked to investigate the theft of priceless artifacts. What begins as a simple quest for justice soon becomes muddied in a city where the length of your life is dictated only by the depths of your purse. Can the heroes wade through a sea of immorality, intrigue, and politics without becoming just another casualty in the desert? An adventure for 5th level characters (Characters provided)

FickleGM

Explorer
Well, we have a full lineup of games, but let me think on it a bit. We might be able to accommodate it based on response to the gameday, or we might keep it as a fallback in case someone's game falls through.

Remove ads