Boston Game Day on 3/10/12: registration for games is open!

My game doesn't need much space, all the action resolution is handled through the cards, and we don't need a battlemap either.

Title's been revised after finalizing pre-gens:
"Blue Beetle and His Amazing Friends"
Jaime Reyes -- Blue Beetle (has trouble controlling his alien power armor)
Damian Wayne -- Robin (reformed assassin with a chip on his shoulder)
Jon Kent -- Superboy (rookie telekinetic hero with a mysterious past)
Peter Parker -- Spider-Man (friendly neighborhood wall-crawler)
Bobby Drake -- Iceman (showboat with cold control)
Anjelica Jones -- Firestar (walking popcorn popper/microwave blaster)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
BBQ is a goodness!

My game should not need a battlemat. Having a table sufficient for players and GM to visibly set some dice or index card tents should do for my game.

Salad Shooter

First Post
I just checked your games: Night's Black Agents (uses d6s) and Marvel SAGA (uses unique cards). Amusingly, that means you need exactly 1d6. Hell, throw two in your pocket in case you lose one. :D
Well, that makes it easy. Thanks!

Food:

There's a local pizza place that people can order lunch from, and if the weather is nice I may take a straw poll here and barbecue the day before, then have people who are interested throw me cash in exchange for brisket or pulled pork. Not sure yet. Either way, I'd say you're fine bringing something snacky. Options: drinks, a box of munchkins from Dunkies, baby carrots, big bag of pretzels, etc.
Snacks. I can swing that.

Wait, let's ask right now. If you're interested in throwing in $8 or so to cover smoked brisket or pork, store-bought cornbread, and potato salad, please leave a short post or give XP to someone else's BBQ post in this thread. Assuming the weather behaves, I'll plan quantities accordingly.

I'm always up for tasty, tasty meat...I'm in for that.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
I just need space for players to roll some dice - many many dice, Cortex is that kind of system. No maps, no minis, it's the theater of the mind!

Although if someone had a scale model of Riverdale I would use that.

--Z

Qualidar

First Post
I choose to celebrate Piratecat's Meat.

For playing area, I could use some battlemat space to sketch things out, but I don't need a giant surface.

Remove ads