• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

Tharian

First Post
I don't think leaving half an hour early is a problem. Doublecheck with the DM, though. :)
Good idea. I've sent Rodrigo a message.

Zephrin the Lost said:
Hey Tharian,

Please make your own PC. you need a 3rd level pc, any non-Dark Sun race & class, standard point buy, 1 fourth level magic item, 1 third and 1 second, as well as a reasonable amount of non-magic equipment and gear.

We have a dwarven rouge and a elvish wizard so far.
Hi Zephrin,

While I've not had the chance to stat out a character yet, I have come up with a concept. I think I'll be bringing a Human Fighter named Karol (pronounced CAR-uhl) who likes to use a shield and spear (not quite like in 300, but more inspired from an NPC in my homebrew campaign). I'll work up more on the background, as well, so I can have that person who wants to bring back better defined.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Bad news, just got my son's soccer schedule and he's playing an afternoon game on October 2nd. So Silver Moon and Silver Moon Junior will have to bow out of the gameday.

Last edited:

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
While I've not had the chance to stat out a character yet, I have come up with a concept. I think I'll be bringing a Human Fighter named Karol (pronounced CAR-uhl) who likes to use a shield and spear (not quite like in 300, but more inspired from an NPC in my homebrew campaign). I'll work up more on the background, as well, so I can have that person who wants to bring back better defined.

Sounds great!

Ok so we have
Tharian Human Fighter
AO Overkitty Dwarven rogue
Storminator Elven Wizard

and shadowdenizen hasn't spoken up yet.

A little more about the vaults: the portal which leads to the vaults appears on a regular schedule, in the door of a private residence. The residence is owned by a half orc named Tosser Thickspit. He charges 10 gp per person to use the portal, and ushers folks through in groups of seven. So the PC's may know each other or they may not, I leave that up to the players to decide. So this could be a party of seven comrades or seven strangers or any combination. Any combination should prove interesting when HP start getting low.

I'll take a place in Fickle's morning game as well.

Just for everyone's FYI: PKB is currently sick, so her updating of this thread might be a bit spotty for the next day or so. Piratecat, any chance you could use your Mod powers for good and do it for her?

It turns out the few days turned into a week (Staph infection made my dominant hand useless and it is not easy to type with one hand).

The thread is updated to reflect all the changes on here and CM. Thanks for your patience. :D

What do we want to do for dinner on that Saturday night? I can organize something if everyone wants. I just need to know who will be coming and get ideas where everyone wants to go.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
(Staph infection made my dominant hand useless and it is not easy to type with one hand).

A chunk of the less Grandma friendly internet would disagree. :erm:

Glad that you're feeling better.

What do we want to do for dinner on that Saturday night? I can organize something if everyone wants. I just need to know who will be coming and get ideas where everyone wants to go.

Anything with the possibility of a vegetarian option is fine, but failing that I can always graze on P-Cat's lawn. :p

Put me down for the Savage worlds game in the a.m. and in the p.m. i'd like to be an alternate for DC adventures, but i'm fine with 4e planescape if no spots open.

FickleGM

Explorer
Put me down for the Savage worlds game in the a.m. and in the p.m. i'd like to be an alternate for DC adventures, but i'm fine with 4e planescape if no spots open.
I've got ya slotted...

Game full, now accepting alts...

EDIT: Also, with a username like that, you have got to get into a drinking version of my game, someday. ;)

Last edited:

All set. I put you as an alt in DC Adventures, and put you in the 4E game just so you had a game to play in.

But if you don't get to play DC Adventures, I will run it as a fill in one Sunday.

Remove ads