• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

Hi Piratecat,

We are not connected with Bedrock Comics in Lowell. We are based in Lynn, and just a publisher. Here is our website: Home

If there is still room, I think we would like to run a game in the afternoon (getting to Newton from Lynn for a morning game could be a bit iffy).

Nice! Looking forward to meet you guys!

I will block off that time in the afternoon. Just get me a game description as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Here is the description of the game we'll be running:

Operation Hydra (Terror Network) 2-6 players
Terrorists take aim at Dallas Texas, in this exciting counter terrorism adventure. The players assume the role of FBI agents chasing leads to stop an impending attack. Operation Hydra is the first module for the Terror Network games system.

Terrorists take aim at Dallas Texas, in this exciting counter terrorism adventure. The players assume the role of FBI agents chasing leads to stop an impending attack. Operation Hydra is the first module for the Terror Network games system.

All updated! Sounds like fun! :D

prosfilaes

Adventurer
I'd like to sign up for Game 3: 'The Seven Crypts of the Keepers' - 4e - Planescape game Zephrin the Lost in the afternoon and I guess I'll sign up for Game 1: Alma Mater (Dresden Files) as an alt unless another game shows up.

Silver Moon

Adventurer

Sign me up for this one in the afternoon slot.

Remove ads