• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bother Around Beregost

Ivellious

First Post
Ivellious shakes his head as he answers, "I'm in no mood to fight either, and if it weren't for the fact I was searching for someone, I wouldn't even bothered talking to you. So I ask you again, what is your business out here?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Ivellious shakes his head as he answers, "I'm in no mood to fight either, and if it weren't for the fact I was searching for someone, I wouldn't even bothered talking to you. So I ask you again, what is your business out here?"

Korik sighs and rolls his eyes, and lets down his guard a bit. If this man's aim was a short as his intelligence, he'd have nothing to worry about. "Watching!" he replies impatiently. "And eating. Don't worry, I'm not eating whoever you're looking for." Korik waves off the man and sits down for dinner.

Ivellious

First Post
Ivellious growls slightly, lowering his bow slightly, but still holding it in his hands. "Alright, try this a different way then. I'm looking for a scout for someone by the name of Thalantyr. Are you that scout or do I need to keep going?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Ivellious growls slightly, lowering his bow slightly, but still holding it in his hands. "Alright, try this a different way then. I'm looking for a scout for someone by the name of Thalantyr. Are you that scout or do I need to keep going?"

Korik pauses and looks up at the elf, a bit put out, but somewhat relieved that he'll have some company. He turns to the deer carcass and cuts off a bit more of the meat... enough for another person entirely. He nods his approval without looking at the man now, and responds quietly, "I am the one you are looking for."

Ivellious

First Post
Ivellious mutters to himself, "Great...." With that he slings his bow over his back and whistles to Cormick to follow him as Ivellious walks over to the half-orc. When he gets there Ivellious holds his hand out to the orc, and says "Ivellious is my name. And yours is?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Ivellious mutters to himself, "Great...." With that he slings his bow over his back and whistles to Cormick to follow him as Ivellious walks over to the half-orc. When he gets there Ivellious holds his hand out to the orc, and says "Ivellious is my name. And yours is?"

"Korik, son of Elrin," he says as he takes the man's hand. It is obvious that he more social skills than an average orc, and that he was probably raised by a human. He nods to Grim, still half buried in viscera, and introduces him as well. "You forgive his manners for now," he says, more of a statement than a request.

"Eat. There is plenty." He doesn't question why they are looking for his, specifically, figuring it is just another one of the old man's eccentricities.

Ivellious

First Post
Ivellious starts to shake his head as Cormick approaches the carcass, and hungrily digs into it. "Well, since Cormick is willing to eat, I guess I'll shall join as well." He says as he sits down, grabbing a small portion for himself, and slowly begins eating

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads